Libbey 618HT Governor Clinton 8 oz. Beverage Glass - 48/Case
- Chip-resistant rim
- Special heat treating process strengthens the glass
- Resistance to thermal and mechanical shock
- Curved design provides additional grip
- Simple styling fits most any decor
- Great for milk and juice
- Excellent clarity shows off your refreshing beverages
Other Products from this Line
Libbey 606HT Governor Clinton 12 oz. Iced Tea Glass - 48/Case
plus $96.99 / Case
Libbey 610HT 9.5 oz. Governor Clinton Water Glass - 72/Case
plus $116.99 / Case
Libbey 633HT Governor Clinton 5 oz. Juice Glass - 72/Case
plus $102.99 / Case
|Libbey 618HT Specs|
|Height||3 5/8 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 3/8 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||2 3/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 5/8 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This glass may be covered by the Libbey Safedge Guarantee, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping or breakage.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Libbey 618HT Details
The Libbey 618HT Governor Clinton 8 oz. beverage glass is ideal for serving juice and milk in any restaurant or cafe thanks to its simple design that fits almost any decor. The curved sides are a subtle change from traditional straight-sided glasses, plus they add a little bit of extra grip for your guests. Its small, 8 oz. capacity makes it the perfect vessel for serving cold drinks to accompany your customers' morning coffee.
Thanks to a special heat treating process that strengthens the top portion of the glass, which is the part most susceptible to breakage, this glass has increased resistance to thermal and mechanical shock. Its chip-resistant rim is sure to last with proper care, resulting in fewer replacements and increased safety.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this Governor Clinton beverage glass make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 2 5/8"
Bottom Diameter: 2 3/8"
Maximum Diameter: 2 3/4"
Height: 3 5/8"
Capacity: 8 oz.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
People Talk About:small water glasses glass great difference cycled customer cups cool
It's a water glass! Rather small, especially during hot summers or with spicy meals, but it's a serviceable small water glass if you'd like to refill customer cups often while smiling at them. (I love it, your mileage may vary.) There's a very slight difference between this and the 9.5 oz version, the look is incredibly similar. They're durable and wash well in a commercial dishwasher. They're thin enough to dry and cool quickly before being cycled back out to the next round of tables.
These are great, simple, good looking glasses that we use for water, small juices, or even for our nitro cold brew coffee. They look great and hold up well.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register