Libbey 259 Esquire 12 oz. Collins / Mojito Glass - 36/Case
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 2||$49.99/Case|
Other Available Sizes:
- Chip-resistant rim
- Great for mixed drinks like mojitos or a classic Tom Collins cocktail
- Elegant, narrow glass
- Sleek curves accentuate the glass for an attractive shape
- Excellent clarity shows off your popular beverages
|Height||5 1/2 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 5/8 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||2 7/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 5/8 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This glass may be covered by the Libbey Safedge Guarantee, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping or breakage.
- Are beverageware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
The Libbey 259 Esquire 12 oz. collins glass is great for bringing sleek sophistication to cocktail service at any restaurant, bar, or night club. With its clean lines and curved shape, this tall, thin glass is ideal for serving up hard refreshments like mint juleps, mojitos, or the signature Tom Collins cocktail for which it's named. In addition to its stunning looks, this collins / mojito glass features a chip-resistant rim that helps reduce breakage at the glass's most vulnerable point, thus reducing your replacement costs and making your bar safer for everyone involved.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this Esquire collins glass make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 2 5/8"
Bottom Diameter: 2 5/8"
Maximum Diameter: 2 7/8"
Height: 5 1/2"
Capacity: 12 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is free of lead-based products.
Other Products from this Line
Libbey 223 Esquire 7 oz. Split Glass - 48/Case
Libbey 225 Esquire 9.25 oz. Hi Ball Glass - 36/Case
Libbey 226 Esquire 11 oz. Collins / Mojito Glass - 36/Case
Libbey 227 Esquire 7.25 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 72/Case
Libbey 232 Esquire 8 oz. Hi-Ball Glass - 48/Case
Libbey 249 5 oz. Side Water Glass - 72/Case
Frequently Purchased Together
Libbey 15240 Gibraltar 8 oz. Rocks Glass - 36/Case
Libbey 5031 1 oz. Tall Whiskey / Shot Glass - 12/Case
Anchor Hocking 7176FU Customizable 16 oz. Mixing Glass - 24/Case
Core 16 oz. Pint Glass / Beer Glass - 24/Case
4 Prong Stainless Steel Cocktail / Bar Strainer
Edwards-Councilor S150E48 Steramine Sanitizer Tablets (Sanitabs) 150 Count Bottle - 6/Box
People Talk About:glasses drinks Nice base Glass mixed more price serve guests
Nice Glass for mixed drinks. We have used this style since we opened and like it. The thick base really helps keep drinks cold. Would recommend it!
Jeffrey O. from Governor's Quarters Posted on 01/13/2014
Very Nice Glass for a bar at a more cost effective price than I have been able to find. Plus our guests like the thinner base to grip.
Rick T. from Big Sky Business Supply Posted on 11/20/2011
Affordable high quality glasses. These wash up very nice and serve our clients exactly what they ask for. We will order more of these in the future.
Beverly J. from Gerry's Place Posted on 11/18/2011
These glasses are perfect for the price. They are simple but also very elegant looking. We serve most of our mixed drinks in them. We haven't used them too long, but they seem to be durable.
Stephanie D. from white spot Posted on 05/06/2011
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register