Libbey 225 Esquire 9.25 oz. Highball Glass - 36/Case
Other Available Sizes:
- Chip-resistant rim for added durability
- Sleek curves accentuate the glass for an attractive shape
- Great for serving cocktails and soft drinks
- Excellent clarity shows off your refreshing beverages
- Thick sham adds to the weight and feel of the glass
- Perfect for restaurants, bars, and lounges
Other Products from this Line
Libbey 226 Esquire 11 oz. Collins / Mojito Glass - 36/Case
plus $61.99 / Case
Libbey 232 Esquire 8 oz. Highball Glass - 48/Case
plus $69.49 / Case
Libbey 223 Esquire 7 oz. Split Glass - 48/Case
plus $66.49 / Case
Libbey 249 Esquire 5 oz. Side Water / Tasting Glass - 72/Case
plus $98.99 / Case
Libbey 259 Esquire 12 oz. Collins / Mojito Glass - 36/Case
plus $61.99 / Case
Libbey 227 Esquire 7.25 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 72/Case
plus $104.49 / Case
|Libbey 225 Specs|
|Bottom Diameter||2 1/2 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||2 5/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 1/2 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This glass may be covered by the Libbey Safedge Guarantee, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping or breakage.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Libbey 225 Details
The Libbey 225 Esquire 9.25 oz. highball glass is great for bringing sleek sophistication to your cocktail service. Perfect for restaurants, bars, and nightclubs, this glass features clean lines and a unique curved design. The thick base adds to the weight and feel of the glass, while offering a modern look. It's great for classic cocktails like mojitos and can also be used as an all-purpose beverage glass. In addition to its stunning appearance, this highball glass features a chip-resistant rim that helps reduce breakage at the glass's most vulnerable point, thus reducing your replacement costs and increasing safety.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this product makes it a perfect addition to any venue. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 2 1/2"
Bottom Diameter: 2 1/2"
Maximum Diameter: 2 5/8"
Capacity: 9.25 oz.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
People Talk About:glasses great hard heavy quality hold glass expected excellent drinks
It can sometimes be hard to find a good quality glass that is going to hold up well in a heavy use bar, but these are great! None of them arrived cracked and they are still holding strong.
Used these for our nitro coffee. They worked great, and looked even better. Love the tall glasses, it made 9.25oz look like much more than that.
Just as expected. These glasses are of a good quality and excellent for small drinks and cocktails. I like the heavy base which makes them hard to knock them off.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register