Libbey 23286 Nob Hill 7.75 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 48/Case
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 2||$76.99/Case|
Other Available Sizes:
- Chip-resistant rim for added durability
- Boasts a classic and functional design
- Features knobs underneath for added traction
- Crystal-clear clarity enhances presentation
- Includes a thick sham for added stability
- Perfect for restaurants, bars, and lounges
|Height||3 1/2 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 3/4 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||2 7/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This glass may be covered by the Libbey Safedge Guarantee, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping or breakage.
- Are beverageware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Bring sophistication to your drink service with this Libbey 23286 Nob Hill 7.75 oz. old fashioned glass! Both classic and functional, this glass features small knobs on its underside that provide excellent traction on counters, trays, and tabletops, reducing the chance of breakage. A thick sham also adds stability so your glass is perfectly balanced. Ideal for serving whiskey or other spirits on the rocks, this glass is perfect for your restaurant or bar. Plus, crystal-clear clarity enhances your presentation to elevate any drink on your menu to a higher level of sophistication. Thanks to a chip-resistant rim, this glass is durable for long lasting use.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this Nob Hill old fashioned glass make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 2 3/4"
Bottom Diameter: 2 3/4"
Maximum Diameter: 2 7/8"
Height: 3 1/2"
Capacity: 7.75 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item is free of lead-based products.
Other Products from this Line
Libbey 23106 Nob Hill 10.5 oz. Tall Hi-Ball Glass - 36/Case
Libbey 23186 Nob Hill 8 oz. Hi-Ball Glass - 48/Case
Libbey 23236 Nob Hill 6.75 oz. Hi-Ball Glass - 48/Case
Libbey 23256 Nob Hill 9 oz. Hi-Ball Glass - 48/Case
Libbey 23396 Nob Hill 12.25 oz. Double Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 36/Case
Libbey 23496 Nob Hill 5 oz. Juice Glass - 72/Case
Libbey 23596 Nob Hill 11.25 oz. Beverage Glass - 24/Case
Libbey 5154 4" Nob Hill Glass Ashtray - 36/Case
Customers Also Viewed
Libbey 23386 Nob Hill 10.25 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 24/Case
Libbey 2328 Lexington 7.75 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 36/Case
Libbey 2338 Lexington 10.25 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 36/Case
Durobor H054504 Disco 8.5 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 24/Case
People Talk About:loved glass restaurant pretty love heavy Great feel far durability
A throwback to the sixties design that I love. I have always loved this style glass but never really thought about using it 'til our new restaurant. Great heavy feel and so far pretty good durability for a glass with rims this sheer.
Dean G. from It Takes Two LLC T/A Dino's Grotto Posted on 05/21/2014
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register