Libbey 23596 Nob Hill 11.25 oz. Beverage Glass - 24/Case
- Chip-resistant rim
- Modern straight-sided design
- Crystal clear clarity showcases your refreshing drinks
- Unique base design mimics bubbles
- Adds an extra layer to beverage service
- Evenly-sized bumps ensure uncompromised stability
|Libbey 23596 Specs|
|Bottom Diameter||2 3/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This glass may be covered by the Libbey Safedge Guarantee, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping or breakage.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Libbey 23596 Details
Bring style and durability to your tabletop with the Libbey 23596 Nob Hill 11.25 oz. beverage glass! Featuring raised bumps on the bottom that mimic bubbles, this glass has a unique charm that you won't find anywhere else. It's perfect for all types of beverages, from milk or juice in the morning to soda, iced tea, and all of your tempting cocktails during happy hour.
This glass boasts a perfectly straight-sided design that adds to your restaurant or bar's trendy appeal. It's sure to become a customer favorite with its modern styling and crystal clear clarity that beautifully showcase your refreshing beverages. Additionally, because the bumps on the base are evenly raised, you won't have to worry about stability. To ensure long service life, this beverage glass has a chip-resistant rim.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this Nob Hill beverage glass make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 2 3/4"
Bottom Diameter: 2 3/4"
Capacity: 11.25 oz.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Libbey 23186 Nob Hill 8 oz. Hi-Ball Glass - 48/Case
Libbey 5154 4" Nob Hill Glass Ashtray - 4/Pack
Libbey 23386 Nob Hill 10.25 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 24/Case
Libbey 23286 Nob Hill 7.75 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 48/Case
Libbey 23496 Nob Hill 5 oz. Juice Glass - 72/Case
Libbey 23256 Nob Hill 9 oz. Hi-Ball Glass - 48/Case
Libbey 5154 4" Nob Hill Glass Ashtray - 36/Case
Libbey 23396 Nob Hill 12.25 oz. Double Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 36/Case
Frequently Purchased Together
People Talk About:glasses hill nob appeared base design glass more stable don
Fabulous collins style glass in the classic nob hill design. I used to go to San Francisco in the 60's with my family and the very best restaurants had nob hill!
0 out of 1 found this review helpfulWe purchased a box of these glasses for our every day household use because they appeared stable and of simple design (our preference). These are indeed stable. Over the past few months we have noticed that we are breaking these more than what is typical for us. I wonder if the base is a bit more solid for the height or thinness of the glass sides. Regardless, we enjoy the way these appear and the little knobs on the base allow for less dripping from condensation during the summer months.
Libby has a great product line; we use Nob Hill, form numerous reasons, the quality is superior the weight of these glasses keeps them from breaking easily, and through hundreds of washings they don’t get scratched! The balls on the bottom keep the glasses from sliding and also minimize sweat.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register