Libbey 23386 Nob Hill 10.25 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 24/Case
Other Available Sizes:
- Chip-resistant rim for added durability
- Boasts a classic and functional design
- Features knobs underneath for added traction
- Crystal-clear clarity enhances presentation
- Includes a thick sham for added stability
- Perfect for restaurants, bars, and lounges
|Libbey 23386 Specs|
|Height||3 3/8 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||3 1/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 1/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This glass may be covered by the Libbey Safedge Guarantee, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping or breakage.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Libbey 23386 Details
Bring a little sophistication to your drink service with this Libbey 23386 Nob Hill 10.25 oz. old fashioned glass! Both classic and functional, this glass features small knobs on its underside that provide excellent traction on counters, trays, and tabletops, reducing the chance of breakage. A thick sham also adds stability so your glass is perfectly balanced. Ideal for serving whiskey or other spirits on the rocks, this glass is perfect for your restaurant or bar. Plus, crystal-clear clarity enhances your presentation to elevate any drink on your menu to a higher level of sophistication. Thanks to a chip-resistant rim, this glass is durable for long lasting use.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this Nob Hill old fashioned glass make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 3 1/4"
Bottom Diameter: 3 1/8"
Height: 3 3/8"
Capacity: 10.25 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Libbey 23186 Nob Hill 8 oz. Hi-Ball Glass - 48/Case
Libbey 5154 4" Nob Hill Glass Ashtray - 4/Pack
Libbey 23286 Nob Hill 7.75 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 48/Case
Libbey 23496 Nob Hill 5 oz. Juice Glass - 72/Case
Libbey 23256 Nob Hill 9 oz. Hi-Ball Glass - 48/Case
Libbey 23596 Nob Hill 11.25 oz. Beverage Glass - 24/Case
Libbey 5154 4" Nob Hill Glass Ashtray - 36/Case
Libbey 23106 Nob Hill 10.5 oz. Tall Hi-Ball Glass - 36/Case
Libbey 23396 Nob Hill 12.25 oz. Double Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 36/Case
People Talk About:glasses great bars drinks bar bottom brilliant fashioned glass love
I am extremely pleased with this set of Whiskey glasses. The quality is amazing. I was really not expecting the quality to be so high considering the price I paid. Highly recommend.
Fantastic product from Libbey. These 'Nob Hill' old fashioned glasses make any straight up drink on the rocks look awesome. They are a must have for any cocktail bar.
we always use these glasses whenever we are making old fashioned drinks in our bar. these are priced really well and we are glad that we bought them.
I absolutely love these glasses. The pictures don't do them any justice. My concern was how brilliant they would be, since pictures can often times be misleading. The other positive reviewers supporting the look were spot on. The glass has a brilliant refraction property causing the light to shine in pretty ways. The bottom "bumps" add to this effect. My only complaint is that they don't create these in 16+ oz sizes.
I remember these from classic restaurants and bars of my youth. Great heavy feel and balance. Durable as well. We love them and our customers do too.
What a great deal!! Very attractive glasses that stay put on beverage trays because of the little "feet" on the bottom of the glass! Great replacement guarantee!!
Get paid to review this product!