This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Made of 100% virgin low-density polyethylene
- Features a sturdy 4 mil thickness
- Creates a barrier between your pallets and unwanted dust, debris, or weather
- Wound neatly with a 3" core
- Provides protection from unwanted eyes due to its black color
- Shipping Weight
- 24.1 lb.
- 100 Feet
- 12 Feet
- Core Diameter
- 3 Inches
- Made in America
- LDPE Plastic
- 4 Mil
- Construction Sheeting
Customer questions about this product
- What does the thickness mean on my plastic bag?
- The standard thickness for plastic bags is 2 - 3 mil. One "mil" refers to one thousandth of an inch. Bags that are thinner, such as bags with 1 mil, 1.25 mil, and 1.5 mil thicknesses, are better for single-use and disposable purposes. Bags that are thicker, including bags with a thickness of 4 mil and up, are considered hefty and are more reusable than thinner alternatives.
Create a barrier between your pallets and unwanted dust, debris, or weather with this Lavex Industrial 12' x 100' 4 mil black polyethylene construction sheeting. Manufactured from 100% virgin low-density polyethylene (LDPE), this plastic bag contains no added toxins or heavy metals. This continuous roll of film will even provide protection from unwanted eyes due to its black color. For convenience, the film is wound with a 3" core and can be easily separated for quick access. Plus, its center fold construction and slit gusset makes it easy to access and put away.
Designed for superior strength, this 4 mil sheet film gives you increased flexibility without sacrificing strength, which makes it less susceptible to rips and tears. Ideal for use as a vapor barrier or drop cloth, this is best used as construction and agriculture (C&A) film. It will keep your pallets safe and protected no matter the circumstance!
Thickness: 4 mil
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.