Kunzler 7.5 lb. Black Forest Honey Turkey Ham
- Naturally sweet with a rich, sugary glaze and honeyed flavor
- Genuine hardwood smoked for deep, flavorful undertones
- Juicy and tender with superior consistency
- Perfect paired with Swiss cheese on a flaky roll or used to upgrade the classic grilled cheese sandwich
- Shaped to allow for easy, consistent slicing
- Premium turkey thigh meat cured with honey for a sweet, succulent product
- Healthy alternative to pork
- Ships refrigerated
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||7.5 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday.
If transit time allows for timely delivery to your location our warehouse may choose to ship some orders outside of these defined windows.
Frozen and refrigerated items cannot ship in a quantity that requires Common Carrier shipping, as well as cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
- Why does my product weigh a different amount than what is listed?
- We have provided the nominal, or standard, weight for this product. Due to food preparation procedures, this product’s actual weight might be slightly different than stated.
Every bite into this soft and succulent Kunzler 7.5 lb. black forest honey turkey ham is naturally sweet and infused with deep, smoky undertones. It's cured with a blend of savory spices and honey and genuine hardwood smoked for top-quality taste. It's even drizzled with a rich, sugary glaze that harmonizes perfectly with the sweet notes of honey. Whether served at the buffet or from behind the deli counter, this meat is a fine addition to any menu. Use it to upgrade the traditional ham and cheese sandwich or create a toasted, gourmet option smothered in cole slaw, drizzled with cheese, and served on a pretzel roll. It's sensational without additional ingredients, too. Carved into thick slices, it's the ideal entree meat, providing a mouthwatering protein source and a welcoming dish of comfort food.
This meat is precooked for maximum convenience and immediate service. And it's made with carefully selected, premium turkey thigh meat, making it a healthy alternative to pork. Plus, its tender consistency is preserved throughout the reheating process. If serving the meat cold, simply slice to the desired thickness!
Based in the rolling farmland of Lancaster, Pennsylvania, Kunzler is dedicated to bringing quality meat products to its customers. They are continually working to reduce their carbon footprint and reduce their corporate waste as much as possible. This shows their commitment and care toward their products, their customers, and the community they serve. Bring Kunzler meat products to your business to serve high quality food your customers will love.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is gluten-free per the manufacturer.
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register