Kunzler 6 lb. Chipped Beef Loaf - 2/Case
- Genuine hardwood smoked for unbeatable, naturally rich flavor
- Salty, smoky flavor profile adds a sensational twist on classic deli orders
- Great paired with a grainy roll and artisan cheese for a gourmet sandwich
- A Pennsylvania Dutch favorite perfect for hearty, wholesome dishes
- Carefully selected, high-quality deli meat
- Slowly cured, trimmed of excess fat, and pressed into a loaf for thin, easy slicing
- Ships refrigerated
|Beef Type||Deli Meats|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||6 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday.
If transit time allows for timely delivery to your location our warehouse may choose to ship some orders outside of these defined windows.
Frozen and refrigerated items cannot ship in a quantity that requires Common Carrier shipping, as well as cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
Serve Kunzler 6 lb. chipped beef loaf for premium quality meat and the comforting aroma of wholesome, country cooking. This genuine hardwood smoked beef delivers a powerful punch of flavor and is perfect paired with mild ingredients, from freshly baked bread to thick, creamy gravy. This pairing allows for the beef's salty, smoky heat to burst through, creating a mouthwatering balance of tastes for an unforgettable meal. As a Pennsylvania Dutch favorite, chipped beef is an integral ingredient in classic creamed chipped beef and makes for a zesty gourmet deli sandwich.
This pressed meat is slowly cured for robust flavor and trimmed of excess fat for healthy, lean protein. It's also pre-cooked and ready for slicing. Cut to whatever thickness best suits your sandwich menu, or cut it into small pieces for use in a specialty dip or quiche.
Based in the rolling farmland of Lancaster, Pennsylvania, Kunzler is dedicated to bringing quality meat products to its customers. They are continually working to reduce their carbon footprint and reduce their corporate waste as much as possible. This shows their commitment and care toward their products, their customers, and the community they serve. Bring Kunzler meat products to your business to serve high quality food your customers will love.
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register