Kunzler 11 lb. Shankless Skinless Cooked Ham
- Great for making sandwiches and soups
- Cured with water
- Cured with special seasonings and hardwood smoked for flavor
- No added MSG
- Comes cooked, allowing you to immediately cut, add to recipes, and serve
- Keep refrigerated
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||11 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday.
If transit time allows for timely delivery to your location our warehouse may choose to ship some orders outside of these defined windows.
Frozen and refrigerated items cannot ship in a quantity that requires Common Carrier shipping, as well as cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
- Why does my product weigh a different amount than what is listed?
- We have provided the nominal, or standard, weight for this product. Due to food preparation procedures, this product’s actual weight might be slightly different than stated.
Quickly and easily prepare classic ham and cheese sandwiches on fresh-baked breads and rolls, hearty chef salads, bursting with flavor, and savory chicken cordon bleu, oozing with cheese beneath a crispy crust, all with this Kunzler 11 lb. shankless skinless cooked ham! This extra-lean cooked ham is less fatty than your typical deli meat ham, with only 2.5 grams of fat per serving. It is tender and lightly-seasoned with a proprietary blend of spices for superior flavor. Plus, it comes fully cooked and in a nice block shape for convenience, allowing you to immediately cut, add to recipes, and serve with ease.
This ham's classic, salty flavor lends itself well to a variety of uses. Cut it into cubes and add to your signature ham and bean soup, or use it in a thick, creamy ham and potato casserole. It pairs perfectly with green beans and potatoes in Pennsylvania Dutch cooking, or can be served alongside scalloped potatoes for a flavorful entree. The boneless design makes it easy to add to any dish, in an instant, while ensuring full, visually-appealing cuts, every time.
Based in the rolling farmland of Lancaster, Pennsylvania, Kunzler is dedicated to bringing quality meat products to its customers. They are continually working to reduce their carbon footprint and reduce their corporate waste as much as possible. This shows their commitment and care toward their products, their customers, and the community they serve. Bring Kunzler meat products to your business to serve high quality food your customers will love.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is gluten-free per the manufacturer.
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register