Kalco 505820OL Roxy 7" x 15" ADA Compliant Capiz Shell Wall Sconce with Oxidized Gold Leaf Finish - 120V, 40W
$224.00/EachShips free with Plus
- One-of-a-kind shade is made from authentic capiz shell shaped into a soft basketweave design
- Elegant, modern style with a warm oxidized gold leaf frame
- Durable steel and iron frame construction
- Sconce design is ideal for hallways and highlighting larger elements in a room
- Uses E12 candelabra bulbs (sold separately)
Other Products from this Line
Kalco 505840OL Roxy 17" Capiz Shell Ceiling Light with Oxidized Gold Leaf Finish - 120V, 60W
plus $428.00 / Each
Kalco 505852OL Roxy 33" Capiz Shell Pendant Light with Oxidized Gold Leaf Finish - 120V, 60W
plus $1,416.00 / Each
Kalco 505860OL Roxy 42" Capiz Shell Linear Island Light with Oxidized Gold Leaf Finish - 120V, 60W
plus $1,122.00 / Each
Kalco 505850OL Roxy 21" Capiz Shell Tiered Pendant Light with Oxidized Gold Leaf Finish - 120V, 60W
plus $1,546.00 / Each
Kalco 505851OL Roxy 27" Capiz Shell Pendant Light with Oxidized Gold Leaf Finish - 120V, 60W
plus $898.00 / Each
|Kalco 505820OL Specs|
|Bulbs||Bulbs Not Included|
|Number of Lights||1|
Customer questions about this product
- What makes this light ADA compliant?
- ADA compliance requires a light fixture to extend no more than 4” from the wall when mounted.
- How are indoor and outdoor fixtures different?
- Indoor fixtures and outdoor fixtures share similar functions, such as direct lighting, indirect lighting, functional task lighting (for desk or building entryway), and decorative lighting. However, indoor fixtures usually have less concern of heat and temperature. On the other hand, outdoor fixtures face freezing temperatures and hot summer weather from direct sunlight. Some areas or communities may also have regulations to prevent light pollution.
- This light is listed for dry locations. What does that mean?
- This fixture is safe to use in an area that is not exposed to excessive humidity or condensation, such as a living room or a kitchen. Lighting fixtures that are listed for dry locations should not be used in damp or wet locations because leakage of electrical current may occur, causing the lamp to malfunction and become a safety hazard.
Kalco 505820OL Details
Create elegant, inviting interiors with this Kalco 505820OL Roxy 7" x 15" ADA compliant capiz shell wall sconce with oxidized gold leaf finish. The Roxy collection is defined by one-of-a-kind shades made from authentic capiz shell shaped into a soft basketweave pattern, ideal for designing truly unique rooms. The shade is complemented by a warm oxidized gold leaf frame that offers a refined, modern style.
This lighting fixture boasts a durable steel and iron frame construction to provide long-lasting use and enjoyment at your business. Its sconce design is ideal for placement in hallways and for highlighting larger design elements in a room, such as a fireplace or bed. For the utmost versatility, it is dimmable to provide just the right amount of light for a variety of settings. This light uses E12 candelabra bulbs (sold separately). It ships partially assembled for quick and simple setup.
Illuminate and inspire with one-of-a-kind lighting fixtures made by Kalco, "Masters of Light." For over 35 years, the company has been committed to the art of producing handcrafted and hand-finished lighting fixtures and furnishings. With their dedication to design, service, and quality, you can rest assured that every Kalco product will help your business create a standout presentation.
Hang Weight: 2 lb.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the criteria established by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), helping make your restaurant more accessible to people with disabilities.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register