Janitor Cart and 18" Microfiber Wet Mop Kit
- Includes full janitor cart
- Detachable 25 gallon vinyl bag
- 3-compartment large janitor caddy
- 44 qt. no-touch microfiber mop bucket
- 18" mop frame, telescoping handle, and wet mop pad
- Non-marking casters
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Holder Length||18 Inches|
|Pad Length||18 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use bleach on microfiber?
- No, it is not recommended to use bleach when washing your microfiber cloths. Using bleach causes the material to deteriorate, reducing the life of the microfiber.
- Can I use fabric softener on microfiber?
- No, fabric softener should not be used when washing your microfiber cleaning products. Microfiber works so well because of the open spaces in the fibers. When microfiber products are washed with fabric softener, these open spaces become clogged, which reduces the microfiber’s effectiveness.
Get your cleaning supplies quickly organized and ready to transport with this janitor cart and 18" microfiber wet mop kit. Each set includes a sturdy janitor cart on non-marking casters, boasting three shelves and a removable 25 gallon vinyl bag that's perfect for waste or laundry collection. The cart features broom and mop holders, and a front platform that is large enough to hold a 20 gallon waste can or mop bucket and wringer. Plus, an 18" aluminum microfiber mop frame with telescoping mop handle and 18" blue microfiber wet flat mop pad are included. The included 44 qt. yellow microfiber mop bucket makes it easy to clean floors, and boasts a no-touch design and non-marking casters. Its durable comfort grip handle makes emptying it simple.
For additional convenience, this kit includes a three compartment large janitor caddy. By filling the caddy with cleaning supplies, you can quickly pick it up and move away from the cart to tackle individual jobs in tight spaces. Simply fill the cart with additional cleaning supplies of your choice and you're all set!
(1) Janitor cart
(1) 18" aluminum microfiber mop frame
(1) Telescoping mop handle
(1) 18" blue microfiber wet flat mop pad
(1) 44 qt. yellow no-touch microfiber mop bucket
(1) Three-compartment large janitor caddy
Cart Replacement Parts and Accessories
Janitor Carts and Janitor Caddies
Jugs, Buckets and Pails
Microfiber Cloths & Mitts
Scrubbers & Sponges
Food Service Chemicals
Glass Cleaning Chemicals
Get paid to review this product!