International Homestead Charcuterie Kit
|Buy 1 - 3||$72.99/Set|
Other Available Types:
- Delicious sample of fine meats and cheeses from 6 countries
- Includes traditional cheeses from England, France, and the Netherlands
- Contains a selection of rich cured meats from Spain and the USA
- Makes 8 gourmet charcuterie boards; serving boards sold separately
- Ships refrigerated
You May Also Need
|Package Size||3 - 8 oz.|
Semi-Hard & Hard
Soft & Semi-Soft
Customer questions about this product
- Why does my product weigh a different amount than what is listed?
- We have provided the nominal, or standard, weight for this product. Due to food preparation procedures, this product’s actual weight might be slightly different than stated.
- What does this product's protected designation of origin mean?
- The European Union's Protected Designation of Origin (PDO) status indicates that every part of the production, processing, and preparation process of this product takes place in the geographical region from which it originates. In other European languages, this indication may be referred to by different names and acronyms, such as DOP (Denominazione di Origine Protetta) in Italian, AOP (Appellation d’Origine Protégée) in French, or DOC (Denominação de Origem Controlada) in Portuguese.
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday. If transit time allows for timely delivery to your location our warehouse may choose to ship some orders outside of these defined windows.
Orders placed on or just prior to a holiday could experience a slight delay in shipping.
Frozen and refrigerated items cannot ship in a quantity that requires Common Carrier shipping, as well as cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
Invite your patrons to travel on a culinary trip around the world - all without leaving their seats! This International Homestead charcuterie kit offers a taste of traditional meats and cheeses from 6 countries and includes something that everyone will love. This gourmet set contains a selection of cheeses from England, France, and the Netherlands, and rich meats from Spain and the USA. All in all, it's enough product to create 8 charcuterie boards that can be served as shared appetizers or added to a trendy small plates menu in your restaurant or gastropub. Each item is deliciously distinct on its own and they also pair beautifully for unforgettable flavor combinations! Present these fine meats and cheeses with crisp crackers, slices of baguette, or hearty rustic bread, and top it all off with olives, almonds, fresh fruits, tart jams, and any other accompaniments you fancy! This kit does not include a serving board; offer these items on your favorite displayware for a truly showstopping presentation. This carefully curated kit makes it easy for you to offer a delicious range of flavors from all over the world.
The cheeses in this kit offer something for cheese-lovers of all stripes to enjoy! First, inspired by the proud heritage of French cheese making, the Eiffel Tower imported soft ripened brie is a decadent treat that your guests are sure to enjoy. With a 70% butterfat content, this rich and creamy cheese coats the mouth with its buttery and gently sweet flavor, making it an excellent accompaniment to wines of all varieties. Next, with a cheese making process informed by over 800 years of Dutch tradition, Beemster Premium Dutch 5.3 oz. 18-month aged classic gouda cheese wedge is crafted from the milk of cows that graze in North Holland's lush, fertile pastures. The cheese is aged for a year and a half in a traditional warehouse that's been in use for over a century; during the aging process, the cheese takes on a muted caramel color with a rich ochre interior and an intense, tangy flavor with deep notes of toasted walnuts, and a buttery, slightly sweet finish. Finally, indulge in a treat fit for royalty with "the King of English cheese," Tuxford and Tebbutt's Blue Stilton. This fine cheese is robustly earthy with uniquely sparkling minerality that's perfectly balanced out with slightly sweet, syrupy undertones. A thick, rough, biscuity rind protects the deeply creamy, crumbly, and almost spoonable honey-yellow paste with tunnels of blue veins streaked throughout.
Enjoy a savory treat by sampling the rich cured meats in this kit! Enjoy a taste of the distinctive culinary traditions of Lancaster, Pennsylvania with the Seltzer's Lebanon bologna double smoked sweet bologna chub! This bologna is made of lean beef and brown sugar to provide a high-quality product. It is cured for 3 days to add an authentic smoke flavor to the meat, then cooled and smoked an additional half day to get extra smoky flavor into the bologna. Its classic, sweet flavor is sure to appeal to both children and adults. Next, give your customers a taste of the one of the most quintessential flavors of Spain with this Don Juan thin sliced dry-cured jamon Serrano! Serrano ham - or jamon Serrano, as it is known in Spain - is made from the meat of white Spanish hogs that are raised on lush mountain pastures near the village of Calamocha. Hand-selected legs of these mountain-raised hogs are coated in salt for 2 weeks and left to age for a minimum of 13 months. During this curing period, cool mountain breezes caress the hams, which lose their fattiness and transform into a delightfully rich, flavorful cured meat! Finish things off with Don Juan's memorable Iberico chorizo! This iconic cured sausage is made with the meat of Iberico hogs, a prized heritage breed that has been raised in Spain and Portugal for 10,000 years. The uniquely delicious meat of these hogs is ground and mixed with a blend of traditional spices that prominently features paprika. Its smoky, piquant flavor and striking red-orange hue makes it a memorable addition to your charcuterie board!
(3) Don Juan 3 oz. sliced dry-cured Iberico chorizo - use 1.1 oz. per board
(3) Don Juan 3 oz. thin sliced dry-cured jamon serrano - use 1.1 oz. per board
(2) Tuxford & Tebbutt 5 oz. DOP Blue Stilton cheese wedge - use 1.25 oz. per board
(2) Eiffel Tower 7 oz. imported soft ripened brie cheese mini wheel - use 1.75 oz. per board
(3) Beemster Premium Dutch 5.3 oz. 18-month aged classic gouda cheese wedge- use 2.5 oz. per board
(2) Seltzer's Lebanon Bologna 8 oz. double smoked sweet bologna chub - use 2 oz. per board
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register