International Homestead Charcuterie Kit
|Buy 1 - 2||$68.99/Set|
Other Available Types:
- Delicious sample of fine meats and cheeses from 6 countries
- Includes traditional cheeses from England, France, and Denmark
- Contains a selection of rich cured meats from Italy, Spain, and the USA
- Makes 8 gourmet charcuterie boards; serving boards sold separately
- Ships refrigerated
You May Also Need
Fontana Ermes 3 oz. Thin Sliced Aged Prosciutto di Parma DOP
$6.79 / Each
Don Juan 3 oz. Sliced Dry-Cured Iberico Chorizo
$4.99 / Case
Tuxford & Tebbutt 5 oz. DOP Blue Stilton Cheese Wedge
$5.79 / Each
Eiffel Tower 7 oz. Imported Soft Ripened Brie Cheese Mini Wheel
$3.29 / Each
St. Clemens 8 oz. Danish Creamy Havarti Cheese Block
$4.79 / Each
Seltzer's Lebanon Bologna 8 oz. Double Smoked Sweet Bologna Chub
$3.59 / Each
|Package Size||3 - 7 oz.|
Semi-Hard & Hard
Soft & Semi-Soft
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday.
If transit time allows for timely delivery to your location our warehouse may choose to ship some orders outside of these defined windows.
Frozen and refrigerated items cannot ship in a quantity that requires Common Carrier shipping, as well as cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
- Why does my product weigh a different amount than what is listed?
- We have provided the nominal, or standard, weight for this product. Due to food preparation procedures, this product’s actual weight might be slightly different than stated.
- What does this product's protected designation of origin mean?
- The European Union's Protected Designation of Origin (PDO) status indicates that every part of the production, processing, and preparation process of this product takes place in the geographical region from which it originates. In other European languages, this indication may be referred to by different names and acronyms, such as DOP (Denominazione di Origine Protetta) in Italian, AOP (Appellation d’Origine Protégée) in French, or DOC (Denominação de Origem Controlada) in Portuguese.
Invite your patrons to travel on a culinary trip around the world - all without leaving their seats! This International Homestead charcuterie kit offers a taste of traditional meats and cheeses from 6 countries and includes something that everyone will love. This gourmet set contains a selection of cheeses from England, France, and Denmark, and rich meats from Italy, Spain, and the USA. All in all, it's enough product to create 8 charcuterie boards that can be served as shared appetizers or added to a trendy small plates menu in your restaurant or gastropub. Each item is deliciously distinct on its own and they also pair beautifully for unforgettable flavor combinations! Present these fine meats and cheeses with crisp crackers, slices of baguette, or hearty rustic bread, and top it all off with olives, almonds, fresh fruits, tart jams, and any other accompaniments you fancy! This kit does not include a serving board; offer these items on your favorite displayware for a truly showstopping presentation. This carefully curated kit makes it easy for you to offer a delicious range of flavors from all over the world.
The cheeses in this kit offer something for cheese-lovers of all stripes to enjoy! First, inspired by the proud heritage of French cheese making, the Eiffel Tower imported soft ripened brie is a decadent treat that your guests are sure to enjoy. With a 70% butterfat content, this rich and creamy cheese coats the mouth with its buttery and gently sweet flavor, making it an excellent accompaniment to wines of all varieties. Next, the St. Clemens Danish creamy havarti cheese is a mild-yet-complex offering that's sure to please the whole crowd. Made with a time-honored Danish recipe that uses extra cream, this cheese has a smooth, semi-soft consistency, and an irresistibly creamy, buttery flavor. This cheese is created on the Danish island of Bornholm, where cows that graze on sun-drenched pastures produce milk that is particularly sweet and flavorful - qualities that help make the cheese produced at St. Clemens truly exceptional! Finally, indulge in a treat fit for royalty with "the King of English cheese," Tuxford and Tebbutt's Blue Stilton. This fine cheese is robustly earthy with uniquely sparkling minerality that's perfectly balanced out with slightly sweet, syrupy undertones. A thick, rough, biscuity rind protects the deeply creamy, crumbly, and almost spoonable honey-yellow paste with tunnels of blue veins streaked throughout.
Enjoy a savory treat by sampling the rich cured meats in this kit! Enjoy a taste of the distinctive culinary traditions of Lancaster, Pennsylvania with the Seltzer's Lebanon bologna double smoked sweet bologna chub! This bologna is made of lean beef and brown sugar to provide a high-quality product. It is cured for 3 days to add an authentic smoke flavor to the meat, then cooled and smoked an additional half day to get extra smoky flavor into the bologna. Its classic, sweet flavor is sure to appeal to both children and adults. Next, sample one of the world's most renowned and prized meats with the Fontana Ermes Prosciutto di Parma DOP. Only by being made in accordance with strict regulations that ensure its high quality and absolute authenticity can this ham bear the mark of the 5-point Parma crown. This decadent cured meat is made from the hand-selected legs of heritage breeds of hogs that are expertly trimmed, then coated with a layer of sea salt and cured for 24 months in the perfumed sea breezes of Emilia-Romagna. This rich, traditional meat has a complex, lightly sweet, and savory flavor, as well as a striking ruby-red color shot through with white marbling. Finish things off with Don Juan's memorable Iberico chorizo! This iconic cured sausage is made with the meat of Iberico hogs, a prized heritage breed that has been raised in Spain and Portugal for 10,000 years. The uniquely delicious meat of these hogs is ground and mixed with a blend of traditional spices that prominently features paprika. Its smoky, piquant flavor and striking red-orange hue makes it a memorable addition to your charcuterie board!
(3) Don Juan 3 oz. sliced dry-cured Iberico chorizo - use 1.1 oz. per board
(3) Fontana Ermes 3 oz. thin sliced aged Prosciutto di Parma DOP - use 1.1 oz. per board
(2) Tuxford & Tebbutt 5 oz. DOP Blue Stilton cheese wedge - use 1.25 oz. per board
(2) Eiffel Tower 7 oz. imported soft ripened brie cheese mini wheel - use 1.75 oz. per board
(2) St. Clemens 8 oz. Danish creamy havarti cheese block - use 1.75 oz. per board
(2) Seltzer's Lebanon Bologna 8 oz. double smoked sweet bologna chub - use 2 oz. per board
Easy Profit for Your Restaurant's Menu:
Cost per set*: $68.99
Number of boards per set: 8
Cost per board: $8.62
Suggested sell price: $18.00
Profit per board: $9.38
Profit per set: $75.04
*Pricing may vary
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register