Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
Earn up to $115.08 back (11,508 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Ice Types:
- Produces up to 510 lb. of ice per day
- Remote design lowers ambient temperature near your ice machine
- DuraTech front panel for easy cleaning and fewer hard water stains
- Intelligent diagnostics provide 24 hour preventative maintenance
- 2019 Kitchen Innovations Award recipient for progressively boosting efficiency and productivity
Works WithView All Items
- C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
$7.99/EachOut Of Stock
Manitowoc Ice IDF0500N-161A Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 164 lb.
- 30 Inches
- 24 Inches
- 21 1/2 Inches
- 14.8 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- 24 Hour Ice Yield
- 510 Pounds
- Condenser Type
- Energy Star Qualified
- Ice Type
- Full Size Cubes
- Plug Type
- Power Usage
- 5.96 kWh per 100 lbs.
- Ice Machines
- Water Usage
- 19 Gallons per 100 lbs.
Customer questions about this product
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
- How do I ensure my new Manitowoc product’s warranty is activated?
- To ensure your warranty is activated with the manufacturer, you can register your product online at Manitowoc’s website under the services tab. Go to http://manitowocice.com/Service/Warranty#Warranty-Registration
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- Does this ice machine come with a condenser?
- No, you have to purchase the condenser separately and you may have to purchase additional line kits for the refrigerant. These items are listed in the “Works With” items for compatible condensers and/or ice machines, along with any literature provided by the manufacturer to help you get what you need.
- What does the "T" or "F" mean in the new Manitowoc model numbers?
- This indicates that the unit is using R290 refrigerant, a more eco-friendly refrigerant. Although the new models are identical to the older models, Manitowoc has phased out the production of units without R290 refrigerants in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations. Refrigerant Regulations.
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the Works With items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the Works With items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
Manitowoc Ice IDF0500N-161A Details
This Manitowoc IDF0500N Indigo NXT 30" remote cooled ice machine features state-of-the-art intelligent diagnostics, providing 24-hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble-free operation. This innovative technology allows you to easily improve energy management, set proper ice production levels, streamline the cleaning process, ease food safety concerns, maintain ice quality, and quickly receive up-to-date service information. Plus, having the condenser located away from the ice machine means lower ambient temperatures, which results in increased efficiency and more comfortable conditions for your staff and patrons.
This unit can make up to 510 lb. of full size dice cube ice per day. A customizable ice making schedule allows for fluctuations in daily levels of production, so you won't over-produce ice during lull hours. Simply program the machine to produce ice by scheduled time, ice volume, or bin level (with optional bin level control sold separately). Its EasyTouch display communicates operating statuses to your staff, as well as cleaning reminders and asset information through an eye-catching, illuminated display.
This ice machine also includes a revolutionary acoustical sensing probe that accurately measures the ice to ensure uniformity. For maximum safety and sanitation, all Manitowoc Indigo NXT ice machines feature an easy-to-clean food zone. A hinged front door provides easy access to the removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes for fast, efficient cleaning. Select components are made with Alpha San antimicrobial material for superior sanitation. This ice machine requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Left to Right: 30"
Front to Back: 24"
Height: 21 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Kitchen Innovations Award Winner
This item is a recipient of the Kitchen Innovations® Award. Given annually by the National Restaurant Association, this award recognizes items that have made a meaningful impact in the foodservice industry.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This item has been evaluated by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) to meet specific properties and a limited range of hazards for product safety.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
Manitowoc Ice IDF0500N-161A
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register