Hoshizaki KMS-822MLH Serenity Series 22" Remote Condenser Crescent Cube Ice Machine - 839 lb.
- Produces "crescent cube" (1 1/8" x 1 1/2" x 1/2") half-cylinder ice
- Up to 839 lb. of ice per day
- Low noise, low heat operation
You May Also Need View All Items
Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
plus $2.19 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
$7.59 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
plus $55.49 / Case
C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
plus $139.99 / Each
Hoshizaki SRK-10H Air Cooled Remote Ice Machine Condenser - 208-230V
plus $2,320.00 / Each
Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
plus $6.59 / Each
Hoshizaki H9320-52 Dual Cartridge Filtration System - 0.5 Micron Rating and 4 GPM
plus $340.00 / Each
Hoshizaki B-250PF 30" Ice Storage Bin with Galvanized Steel Finish - 250 lb.
plus $900.00 / Each
This instructional video gives you insight on how to sanitize the water system in your Hoshizaki KM series ice machine.
The Hoshizaki Serenity series ice machines are quieter, cooler, and smaller than other competing brands. With a variety of models to choose from, the Serenity series offers your operation a profitable solution for all your ice needs!
Ice is a main ingredient in proper drink making, and thanks to Hoshizaki, you'll always have a dense, perfect ice cube for drinks. Watch this video to learn more about how Hoshizaki ice aids in making wonderfully chilled products every time.
This video shows you how the Hoshizaki KM series ice machine evaporator works to produce individual crescent ice cubes.
Hoshizaki KM Cubers are designed to be efficient, sanitary, and easy to maintain. Stainless steel evaporator plates, a rebuildable pump assembly, and a small ice drop zone are just a few of the many benefits to these cubers.
Learn how to correctly clean and sanitize your Hoshizaki KM cuber in just a few simple steps with this instructional video!
Properly diagnose electrical and component failures with your Hoshizaki KM cuber system by using this 10 minute check-out procedure!
Hoshizaki is an industry leader in manufacturing commercial ice machines. Food service operators have more choices than ever before when it comes to individual ice cubes. The gourmet / top hat ice shape is perfect for offices or hotels, while square cubes can be used to keep your crafted cocktails cold. Hoshizaki even offers chewable cubelet ice designed to cool down drinks faster or keep your seafood display chilled to the perfect temperature.
Properly install your Hoshizaki ice machine with these step-by-step instructions!
|Hoshizaki KMS-822MLH Specs|
|Depth||24 5/8 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||
500 to 975 Pounds
|Ice Type||Crescent Cubes|
|Power Usage||5.58 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||19.3 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the You May Also Need items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the You May Also Need items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
Hoshizaki KMS-822MLH Details
This Hoshizaki KMS-822MLH Serenity remote cooled ice machine can produce up to 839 lb. of crescent cube ice per day! With its remote design, this unit generates less heat and noise than conventional ice machines, making it perfect for use in cafeterias, restaurants, and other foodservice applications. A stainless steel exterior provides years of dependable service, and it features "H Guard Plus" antimicrobial agent for increased sanitation. The KMS-822MLH requires a 115V electrical connection. See compatiblity chart for compatible remote condenser (sold separately).
- Designed for use on beverage dispensers
- Produces "crescent cube" (1 1/8" x 1 1/2" x 1/2") half-cylinder ice
- Evercheck alert system and CycleSaver design for usability and efficiency
- Stainless steel exterior
- R-404A refrigerant
Left to Right: 22"
Front to Back: 24 5/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: warranty may vary depending on equipment production date.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register