Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Start a Live Chat(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
Earn up to $66.87 back (6,687 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Voltages:
- For use with Manitowoc iF0900C remote ice cube machines
- To be installed indoors or outdoors, away from ice machine
- Remote design lowers ambient temperature near your ice machine
- Cool vapor defrost (CVD) technology is quieter than traditional hot gas evaporators
- 208-230V, 3 Phase
Works WithView All Items
- Manitowoc IYF0900N Indigo Series 30" Remote Condenser Half Size Cube Ice Machine - 208V, 1 Phase, 855 lb.
- Manitowoc IYF0900C Indigo Series QuietQube 30" Remote Condenser Half Size Cube Ice Machine - 816 lb.
- Manitowoc IBF0820C Indigo NXT QuietQube 22" Remote Condenser Half Size Cube Ice Machine - 825 lb.; 115V
Manitowoc Ice CVDF0900-263 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 195 lb.
- 34 Inches
- 24 1/8 Inches
- 25 3/4 Inches
- 9.5 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 3 Phase
- 208 - 230 Volts
- Condenser Type
- NSF Listed
- Plug Type
- Remote Condensers
Customer questions about this product
- How do I ensure my new Manitowoc product’s warranty is activated?
- To ensure your warranty is activated with the manufacturer, you can register your product online at Manitowoc’s website under the services tab. Go to http://manitowocice.com/Service/Warranty#Warranty-Registration
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the Works With items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the Works With items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
Manitowoc Ice CVDF0900-263 Details
When used in conjunction with an iF0900C remote ice cube machine, this Manitowoc CVDF0900 remote ice machine condenser provides quieter operation than comparable remote condenser units! The secret is the unit's cool vapor defrost (CVD) technology, which is quieter and more efficient than the hot gas evaporator systems utilized by traditional remote condenser machines. Just connect your ice machine via a remote tubing line kit (sold separately), and this remote condenser will effectively dissipate heat at a convenient location, away from the ice machine.
In addition to a quieter operation, this remote condenser will help lower the ambient temperature around your ice machine, which drastically improves efficiency while providing a more comfortable environment for your staff. This unit requires a 208-230V, 3 phase electrical connection for operation.
- Maximum line length: 100'
- Maximum vertical rise: 35' above machine
- Maximum vertical drop: 15' below machine
Left to Right: 34"
Front to Back: 24 1/8"
Height: 25 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
Manitowoc Ice CVDF0900-263
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications. PLEASE NOTE: Parts carry a 90 day limited warranty.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register