Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
Earn up to $38.76 back (3,876 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- To be installed indoors or outdoors, away from ice machine
- Up to 20" of bottom clearance
- Remote design lowers ambient temperature near your ice machine
- Helps improve efficiency
- Operates in temperatures ranging from -20-120 degrees Fahrenheit
Works WithView All Items
- Manitowoc IYT1200N Indigo NXT Series 30" Remote Condenser Half Size Cube Ice Machine - 208V, 1 Phase, 1215 lb.
- Manitowoc IYT1200N Indigo NXT 30" Remote Condenser Half Size Cube Ice Machine - 208V, 3 Phase, 1215 lb.
- Manitowoc IDT1200N-261 Indigo NXT 30" Remote Condenser Dice Ice Machine - 208-230V, 1 Phase, 1127 lb.
Manitowoc Ice JCT1200-261 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 67 lb.
- 24 1/2 Inches
- 28 Inches
- 38 Inches
- 1 Amp
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 208 - 230 Volts
- Condenser Type
- Plug Type
- Remote Condensers
Customer questions about this product
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- How do I ensure my new Manitowoc product’s warranty is activated?
- To ensure your warranty is activated with the manufacturer, you can register your product online at Manitowoc’s website under the services tab. Go to http://manitowocice.com/Service/Warranty#Warranty-Registration
Manitowoc Ice JCT1200-261 Details
The Manitowoc JCT1200-261 vertical discharge remote condenser system is designed specifically for use with Manitowoc Indigo NXT iT1200N remote ice machines. When connected to your ice machine via a remote tubing line kit (sold separately), this remote condenser system effectively dissipates heat at a convenient location, indoors or outdoors, away from the ice machine.
By lowering the ambient temperature near your ice machine, the use of a remote condenser system improves efficiency, conserves energy, and maximizes ice-making capability all while providing a more comfortable environment for your staff and patrons. This remote condenser system is capable of operating between -20-120 degrees Fahrenheit, and it can be installed with up to 20" of bottom clearance. It requires a 208/230V electrical connection, which can either be supplied from your ice machine (recommended) or, if necessary, from a separate electrical power source.
Left to Right: 24 1/2"
Front to Back: 28"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
Manitowoc Ice JCT1200-261
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications. PLEASE NOTE: Parts carry a 90 day limited warranty.
|Manitowoc Ice ID-1092N|
|Manitowoc Ice ID-1196N|
|Manitowoc Ice IR-0996N|
|Manitowoc Ice IY-0996N|
|Manitowoc Ice IY-1094N|
|Manitowoc Ice IY1196N-261|
|Manitowoc Ice IYT1200N-261|
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register