Earn up to $44.97 back (4,497 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Incredibly durable construction
- Steel ball bearing suspension
- Counterweight keeps it from tipping when drawers are open
- Mechanical interlock only allows one door to be open at a time
- Adjustable hang rails
- Can be locked for security
- Made from recycled materials
- Adjustable floor glides keep unit level
- HON F23BX Black Removable Lock Core Set
- Avery® 6460 1" x 2 5/8" White Removable ID Labels - 750/Pack
- Avery® 11136 2" White 1/5 Cut Printable Hanging File Insert - 100/Pack
- Avery® 5202 11/16" x 3 7/16" White Rectangular Write-On / Printable 1/3 Cut File Folder Labels - 252/Pack
- Pendaflex PFX 752 1/3 Letter Size File Folder - Standard Height with 1/3 Cut Assorted Tab, Manila - 100/Box
|HON HON695LS Specs|
|Depth||19 1/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Drawers||5 Drawers|
HON HON695LS Details
Keep your files organized and protected with the HON 695LS 600 Series charcoal five-drawer lateral file cabinet. Each file cabinet is made from commercial-grade materials to withstand the demands of the busiest office space. The tele-scoping suspension operates on steel ball bearings for heavy-duty strength. To keep the cabinet from tipping over, there is a counterweight and a mechanical interlock that only allows one drawer to be opened at a time. Inside the drawer are adjustable hang rails for side-to-side letter/legal filing.
On the front of the drawer are recessed drawer pulls and a magnet label holder. This file cabinet also has four adjustable glides to keep it level on office floors. For security, this cabinet has a One Key lock to keep the contents safe. This locking mechanism has a removable core for easy re-keying as well. It's also made from 36% recycled content to lessen the negative environmental impact of your business.
Depth: 19 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets ANSI/BIFMA standards for comfort, safety, sustainability, and durability in furniture.
This item is made from a percentage of post-consumer content to help promote a sustainable environment.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register