The Hobart N50 mixer is a heavy duty gear driven mixer with 50qt capacity. It’s ideal for small catering setup, test batches or home use. It’s powerful enough to mix bread doughs on speed 1 and yet fast enough on speed 3 to whip cream in 30 seconds or less. I’ve had it for over a year now and use it very often.
- 3 speed, 1/6 hp motor
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Includes one "B" flat beater, one "D" wire whip, and one "ED" dough hook
- Features three positive speeds: low, intermediate, and high for extra control
- Great for bakeries, restaurants, and diners
- Hobart BBEATER-ALU005 N50 Aluminum Flat Beater for 5 Qt. Bowls
- Hobart BBEATER-SST005 N50 Stainless Steel Flat Beater for 5 Qt. Bowls
- Hobart BOWL-SST005 N50 5 Qt. Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
- Hobart DWHIP-SST005 N50 Stainless Steel Wire Whip for 5 Qt. Bowls
- Hobart EDDOUGH-ALU005 N50 Aluminum Dough Hook for 5 Qt. Bowls
- Sirman 60303500 i2 Pasta Extruder Attachment for #12 Hubs
$630.00/EachOut Of Stock
|Hobart N50-60 Specs|
|Width||10 3/8 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Mixing Heads||1|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|RPM||136, 281, 580 RPM|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this mixer is suitable for my needs?
- This mixer is great for a variety of different applications. However, to ensure that you find a mixer that will cover your needs, we recommend referring to the manufacturer literature for more detailed information about what each specific model can handle. If you don't see the food you wish to mix, look for closest comparable food in texture. For more information on which mixer will be best for you, check out our Commercial Mixer Buying Guide!
Hobart N50-60 Details
This Hobart N50 5 qt. mixer features one 5 quart stainless steel bowl that locks at top and bottom of travel, which is controlled by convenient hand lever. The N50 comes with one "B" flat beater, one "D" wire whip, and one "ED" dough hook to provide maximum versatility for your bakery, restaurant, or other foodservice operation. With its large, easy-to-use controls, you can easily understand and control the mixer's speeds. Plus, it's simple for new hires to learn the ropes! The N50 has a #10 taper attachment hub so that you can use it with any number of attachments for juicing, grinding, and much more. Also, this unit has a manual bowl lift for greater control of the mixer's operation.
The N50 has three positive speeds: low, intermediate, and high, with a three speed selection transmission. With three speeds, you can better control the results to your liking. The shift handle is mounted near the "OFF and "ON" switch so it is easy to reach. The controls of the N50 are single pole, toggle-type and mechanically interlocked with the transmission shift handle, and include an automatic circuit breaker with manual reset switch.
This Hobart N50 has a 1/6 H.P. motor and requires a 120/60/1 electrical connection.
Width: 10 3/8"
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
People Talk About:mixer speed 50qt batches bread capacity catering cream doughs driven
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register