Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
Earn up to $795.68 back (79,568 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Voltages:
- 4 standard accessories included
- Large, easy-to-reach controls
- Single point bowl installation
- Stainless steel bowl guard
- Swing-out bowl and power bowl lift
- 200/240/50/60/3/1 phase connection
- Hobart DWHIP-SST060 Classic Stainless Steel Wire Whip for 60 Qt. Bowls
- Hobart 12TIN-C/EPAN #12 Meat Chopper Attachment for #12 Hubs
$1,193.50/EachOut Of Stock
- Hobart SPLASH-LEX060 Classic / Legacy Lexan Splash Cover for 60 Qt. Bowls
- Hobart SPLASH-LEX040 Classic / Legacy Lexan Splash Cover for 40 Qt. Bowls
- Hobart VS9-12 9" Slicer Attachment with #12 Back Case, Hopper Front, and Adjustable Slicing Plate
- Hobart VS9-13 9" Slicer Attachment with #12 Back Case and Hopper Front
- Hobart VS9PLT-ASP12 #12 Adjustable Slicing Plate
- Hobart VS9HOLD-SHG12 #12 Plate Holder
Whip up delicious baked goods with this Hobart Legacy+ HL600-1STD 60 qt. commercial planetary floor mixer with standard accessories.
This HL600-1STD is ideal for commercial kitchens thanks to its 60 qt. bowl, stainless steel bowl guard, beater, and wire whip. With an ergonomic design and superior functionality, you can make repeat recipes consistently and create new ones with ease and efficiency. This unit requires a 200/240V electrical connection for operation.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Ergonomic Swing-Out Bowl
Featuring an ergonomic swing-out bowl, this mixer makes it easy to load and unload ingredients. With a single point bowl installation, you can easy mount or remove the bowl as needed. Plus, the bowl interlock ensures that the mixer bowl is properly in place before the mixer will operate for added safety.
Hobart QuickRelease Agitators
This mixer comes with a (1) "ED" dough hook, (1) "B" beater, and (1) "D" wire whip, so you can prepare fluffy mashed potatoes or moist, bakery-style cakes.
Large, Easy-To-Reach Controls
This mixer has a three-speed, 2.7 horsepower motor, gear transmission, stir speed function and Shift-On-The-Fly controls which allow the operator to change the speed while the mixer is running.
Stainless Steel Bowl Guard
This mixer has a stainless steel bowl guard for added safety while the unit is operating. The bowl guard also moves around so you can add ingredients to the bowl with ease.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Width:28 2/3 Inches
- Depth:48 1/4 Inches
- Height:61 1/3 Inches
- Capacity:60 qt.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsHobart Legacy+ HL200 20 Qt. Planetary Stand Mixer with Guard & Standard Accessories - 120V, 1/2 hp
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsHobart Legacy+ HL300 30 Qt. Planetary Floor Mixer with Guard & Standard Accessories - 120V, 3/4 hp
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsHobart Legacy+ HL120 12 Qt. Planetary Stand Mixer with Guard & Standard Accessories - 120V, 1/2 hp
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsHobart Legacy+ HL400-4 40 Qt. Planetary Floor Mixer with Guard & Standard Accessories - 240V, 1 1/2 hp
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register