Hobart VS9PLT-ASP12 #12 Adjustable Slicing Plate
- Wafer-thin to 5/8" thickness
Customer questions about this product
- Do I need to apply lubricant to this attachment?
- To ensure that your mixer or other equipment remains in good working order, always check to make sure the hub attachment or accessory is lubricated with food-safe lubricant before use.
- I'm concerned that the plates and knives I have won't work with this hub. Is there a way I can be sure they will fit?
- Measure the square hole in your plate or knife. A standard #12 hub fits plates and knives with a 9/16" square hole, while a standard #22 hub fits plates and knives with a 3/4" square hole.
Hobart VS9PLT-ASP12 Details
Designed to fit all Hobart VS9 9" vegetable slicer attachments, this Hobart VS9PLT-ASP12 #12 stainless steel slicer plate can adjust from 5/8" to wafer thin to cleanly slice nuts, bananas, cucumbers, celery, and more.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register