Hobart HEC502 Double Deck Full Size Electric Convection Oven - 208V, 3 Phase, 12.5 kW
$13,880.02/EachShips free with Plus
Contact us for pricing
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Other Available Voltages:
- Oven cool down switch
- Includes stacking kit
- Porcelain enamel interior
- 150 - 500 degrees Fahrenheit temperature range
- Includes 10 oven racks
- Simultaneous opening doors
- All stainless steel front, sides, top, and back
- 208V, 3 Phase
Other Products from this Line
Hobart HEC20 Single Deck Half Size Electric Convection Oven - 208V, 3 Phase, 5500W
plus $5,010.39 / Each
Hobart HEC202 Double Deck Half Size Electric Convection Oven - 208V, 3 Phase, 11 kW
plus $10,558.24 / Each
Hobart HEC501 Single Deck Full Size Electric Convection Oven - 208V, 3 Phase, 12.5 kW
plus $7,172.55 / Each
|Hobart HEC502 208/3 Specs|
|Width||40 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||41 1/8 Inches|
|Amps||33 - 35 Amps|
|18 x 26 Pan Capacity||10 Pans|
|Control Type||Dials / Buttons|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Chambers||2|
|Number of Decks||Double|
|Number of Doors||4|
|Number of Racks||10|
|Oven Interior Style||Standard Depth|
|Temperature Range||150 - 500 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How will this double convection oven arrive? Is there anything special I need to know about setting it up?
- Double deck convection ovens like this one will ship separately. You will need to un-crate each oven and then stack one on top of the other as part of the installation process. Consult your installation manual for details specific to the oven you ordered.
- How do I know if the listed amperage is in reference to a single oven, or the combined total for each individual oven?
- If you're ever unsure of an electrical specification and how it relates to your operation, be sure to check out the Specification Sheet or consult a qualified technician for additional information.
Hobart HEC502 208/3 Details
This Hobart HEC502 full size double deck convection oven is perfect for all of your convection cooking needs! It features simultaneous opening doors with windows, an all stainless steel front, sides, top, and back. Solid state temperature controls easily adjust from 150 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit while a 60 minute audible alarm ensures consistent results between batches.
For superior cooking performance, this Hobart HEC502 full size double deck convection oven is designed with a 12.5 kW input and 1/2 hp, two speed oven blower motors. Two stainless steel doors with windows maintain proper temperatures inside the oven during cooking.
Width: 40 1/4"
Depth: 41 1/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
Hobart HEC502 208/3
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register