Earn up to $64.17 back (6,417 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Sizes:
- Type 1 hood for grease-producing equipment; exhaust-only system with no makeup air
- Includes sloped-front hood canopy and exhaust fan
- 18-gauge 430 stainless steel construction on all exposed surfaces
- For food truck and concession trailer installations
- 115V direct-drive exhaust fan (1400 CFM)
- NAKS PWLGT Pre-Wired Canopy Hood Lighting Fixture with Tempered Globe
- NAKS LEDLGT Replacement 12 Watt LED Light Bulb
- Noble Chemical Excel Stainless Steel Cleaner / Metal Polish - Aerosol 18 oz. (AMR A142)
- Steelton 20"(H) x 20"(W) x 1 1/2"(T) Stainless Steel Hood Filter
- Steelton 20"(H) x 16"(W) x 2"(T) Stainless Steel Hood Filter
- NAKS MK-KIT Mobile Kitchen Hood Installation Kit
- NAKS END_CAPS 84" Stainless Steel End Cap
|Shipping Weight||195 lb.|
|Features||Made in America|
|Fire Suppression||Optional Fire Suppression|
|Style||Food Truck Hood Systems|
Customer questions about this product
- Does my hood package include a control panel for operating the fans and lights?
- Hood packages do not include control panels with the package. A control panel is often provided by the installer, or it can be purchased separately.
- How do I know what size hood I need?
- To be compliant with NFPA and International Mechanical Code, canopy hoods must be sized to have a minimum 6” (152mm) overhang beyond the top horizontal edge of the surface of the cooking appliance on all sides. To size your hood accordingly, measure the horizontal distance (width) of the cooking surface, add 12" to cover the 6" for each side, and round up to the nearest foot. Example: You have a 36” flat top griddle, 24” charbroiler, 24” range, and a 16” deep fryer. This setup has a total width of 100", plus 12" for overhang, which is 112" or 9 feet 4". Round this up to a 10' hood.
- I am interested in an “island” type hood in the middle of the kitchen. Where can I order this type of Hood?
- Island hoods require a quote from our special orders team. Please email [email protected] for a quote.
- Will the layout of my facility affect the fan specifications?
- The CFM ratings given in the description are what your hood will most likely be designed to perform at - however, factors like long duct runs, multiple duct turns, and high heat equipment like fryers and charbroilers may necessitate a more powerful fan with a different drive type or different specifications, and we will work with you to determine whether any modifications are needed after your order is placed. The fan specifications given in the description are reflective of most installations.
- I am interested in ordering fire suppression with my food truck hood, what is involved in that process?
- Fire suppression systems are frequently required by code for type 1 hoods, and need to be designed to fit the specific layout of your cooking line. We offer units with fire suppression included as part of the package to make ordering easy.
Our food truck hoods with Kidde fire suppression factory installed use an Aqueous Potassium Carbonate (APC) wet chemical fire suppression system to meet UL300 standards for fire protection. The tank comes pre-filled, and it must be hooked up, tested, and inspected by a certified fire safety installer. A space on the wall is needed to mount the tank near the hood.
A member of our team will reach out to gather more information about your application so that the fire suppression system can be configured correctly. The sooner you provide answers to these questions, the sooner we can proceed with your order! If our team has any additional questions or concerns based on the information provided, we will work with you to resolve them and find the correct fire suppression solution for your business.
- Is anything else needed to process my hood order?
- Yes! In the Resources & Downloads section we list 2 forms – Receiving Agreement & Order Acknowledgement. These forms are required by the manufacturer to begin processing your order. We encourage you to promptly complete these forms after your order has been placed and email them directly to [email protected] with your order number in the subject line. If you selected Fire Suppression as part of your hood package, please also complete and submit the Fire Suppression Layout form located in the Resources & Downloads section. A member of our team will also contact you after the hood is ordered to ensure completion of the forms and processing of the order.
- How do I choose the right hood for my application and local codes?
- Each local jurisdiction has different rules and regulations regarding exhaust hoods. We recommend you contact your local authority to obtain the specific requirements and regulations for your intended application in your respective jurisdiction before placing your order; typically the approval authority will be the building, fire, or health department. We may also reach out to gather additional information about the layout of your application to help ensure that this hood will meet your needs and suggest modifications so that you are getting the best performance possible for your specific layout. For further assistance in selecting the right hood for your application, please contact our Special Orders team at [email protected]
Keep your kitchen free of hazardous grease buildup with this Halifax FTHP730 7' x 30" type 1 concession trailer / food truck hood system. This unit is suitable for use over any equipment that has a surface operating temperature under 700 degrees Fahrenheit, and that is required by fire code to have a type 1 hood when installed in a food truck or concession trailer - this includes fryers, griddles, charbroilers, conveyor pizza ovens, or any equipment that produces grease during the cooking process. The hood removes the grease-laden vapors produced by your equipment and prevents them from accumulating in places where they could become a fire or sanitation hazard, leaving your kitchen clean and safe to use! It is an exhaust-only system with no makeup or supply fan and also contains a 115V direct-drive exhaust fan designed for 1400 CFM. To make installation easy, it also includes a 2" high concession curb for the fan, a 12" length of duct work, a curb plate, and 12" x 9" side curtains. A variable dial control makes it easy to adjust the fan speed as needed to account for higher or lower ventilation needs.
The hood uses (1) 20" x 20" and (4) 20" x 16" baffle-type filters, and the filters are made from stainless steel to provide durability and make cleaning easy. Grease extracted by the filter is collected in a grease trough, which drains into a stainless steel grease cup for disposal. 18-gauge 430 stainless steel is used on all exposed surfaces to give it excellent durability and cleanability, while the MIG-welded frame provides seamless, liquid-tight joints. The hood features a sloped-front canopy design that is great for low ceilings, providing extra front clearance and comfort for chefs, and dropping down close to the equipment in the back.
3 pre-wired lights (sent loose or installed) illuminate the equipment under your hood so that you can easily see what you're doing while cooking, and they require a 115V electrical connection to the junction box. The smooth top on this hood is great for tight installations because it allows maximum clearance. 4 hanger brackets can be included at your option to make installation easy. It must be hard-wired, cords and plugs are not included.
Height (Front): 4"
Height (Back): 18"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Due to US DOT shipping regulations, we are unable to ship this product to Alaska, Hawaii, and international destinations. It is also ineligible for next day or second day shipping. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
This product is considered hazardous under US DOT shipping regulations. Due to the hazardous shipping restrictions, this item requires a signature for delivery and cannot be returned. We are unable to ship this product to Alaska, Hawaii, and international destinations. It is also ineligible for next day or second day shipping. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the criteria established by the National Fire Protection Association for fire protection codes and standards.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register