Other Available Fuel Types:
- Stainless steel tank and door with galvanized sides
- Heavy-duty dual rod basket hangers; includes twin fry baskets
- Large cold zone for longer oil life and easy cleaning
- Millivolt gas valve and thermostat
- Large foam zone prevents excessive moisture in the oil which can adversely affect flavor
- Specialty high-heat baffles for greater efficiency
- Includes casters and 6" adjustable stainless steel legs
- Natural gas; 90,000 BTU
- Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
- Chef Master 30" Fryer Clean Out Rod with Handle
- Noble Chemical 8 lb. Fryclone Boil-Out Fryer Cleaner - 4/Case
- Carlisle 4011105 Sparta 23" High-Heat Fryer Brush with L-Tip Teflon® Bristles - 7/8" Bristle Diameter
- Noble Chemical 5.3 oz. / 160 mL Fryclone Fryer Oil Stabilizer and Filter Powder - 90/Case
$46.99/CaseOut Of Stock
- Noble Chemical 2 Gallon Fryclone Fryer Oil Stabilizer and Filter Powder - 2/Case
- Noble Chemical 8 oz. / 240 mL Fryclone Fryer Oil Stabilizer and Filter Powder - 72/Case
- Globe GFFBASKET3550 Fryer Basket for Globe GFF35/50 Series Fryers
|Globe GFF35G Specs|
|Shipping Weight||148 lb.|
|Width||15 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||30 1/4 Inches|
|Height||47 1/4 Inches|
|Fry Pot Width||14 Inches|
|Fry Pot Depth||14 Inches|
|Cabinet||Galvanized and Stainless Steel|
|Capacity||35 - 40 lb.|
|Capacity per Fry Pot||35 - 40 lb.|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Fry Baskets||2|
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Split Pot||Without Split Pot|
|Temperature Range||200 - 400 Degrees F|
|Total BTU||90,000 BTU|
|Type||Gas Floor Fryers|
Globe GFF35G Details
Deliver basket after basket of freshly fried foods to your customers with this Globe GFF35G 35-40 lb. natural gas floor fryer! With an oil capacity of 35-40 lb., this unit is packed with great benefits to make your frying experience as easy and efficient as possible. Boasting a 14" x 14" frying area, this tube-style fryer delivers 90,000 BTU of power and comes with 2 twin fry baskets and a stainless steel basket hanger so you can get to frying as soon as you fill the tank!
Equipped with user-friendly millivolt controls, this unit's temperature can be adjusted from 200-400 degrees Fahrenheit. Plus, to ensure safety for all employees, a hi-limit indicator shuts off the gas connection and standing pilot if the oil temperatures get too high. A large V-shaped cold zone at the bottom of the fry tank prevents crumbs and other debris from burning, which extends the life of your oil and keeps food products tasting great. A 1 1/4" full port drain valve makes oil removal a quick and hassle-free process.
Both the cabinet door and fry tank are comprised of rugged stainless steel that's designed to withstand the hustle and bustle of a busy commercial kitchen. The basket hangers are also removable for thorough washing, and when you need to clean behind the fryer, the 6" casters provide easy maneuverability. This fryer comes with adjustable height 6" legs as well as a set of 4 casters so you can choose the option that works best for your installation. This unit requires a natural gas connection for operation.
Left to Right: 15 1/2"
Front to Back: 30 1/4"
Height: 47 1/4"
Frying Area: 14" x 14"
Oil Capacity: 35-40 lb.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Sanitation NSF4
This item is certified for the U.S. market to the requirements of the NSF/ANSI 4 standard of the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register