Ghirardelli 5 lb. Barista Caramel 10M Baking Chips
Other Available Types:
- 10,000 chips per pound
- Mini size and buttery, caramel flavor
- Ideal for blending into frozen and specialty beverages
- Enhances texture and taste of pancakes, waffles, and desserts
- Can be added to trail mix and granola bars
- Bulk supply for high volume users
- Well-recognized and trusted brand name
- Great for bakeries, coffee shops, and cafes
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||5 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to store baking chips & add ins / ice cream toppings?
- This product should be stored in a cool place away from direct sunlight and should be protected from moisture.
- What does the "M" stand for when referring to 1M, 4M, etc. baking chips? What is the difference between these types of baking chips?
- The "M" in the titles refers to the baking chips’ count per pound. So for example, 1M relates to 1000 chips per pound whereas 4M baking chips have a slightly smaller size and you can get 4 times the amount for a total of 4000 chips per pound. 1M is typically regarded as a standard size. Number values below 1 will have a larger size diameter and less chips per pound, whereas numbers greater than 1 will be smaller in diameter but you'll get more chips per pound. The graphic below allows you to see the difference between the many sizes we carry on our site.
Add texture and flavor to a variety of sweet treats with these Ghirardelli 5 lb. barista caramel 10M baking chips! With a mini size of 10M, meaning there are 10,000 chips per lb., they are perfect for sprinkling throughout a variety of decadent desserts and drinks. Specially developed for baristas to use in frozen mochas, hot cocoas, or as a specialty drink topping, these chips enhance the presentation of your most popular coffee shop drinks. They can even be added to your signature trail mix or granola bar recipe. Featuring a smooth and buttery caramel flavor, these caramel chips will upgrade the taste of your classic cookie, pancake, and brownie batters.
Customers will recognize and trust the Ghirardelli name when they see it in your cafe, coffee shop, ice cream parlor, or restaurant. Ghirardelli began with a young Italian chocolatier in the early 1800s and is now a brand widely known for its rich flavors. This sense of quality is the result of Ghirardelli's commitment to control all steps of the chocolate-making process, from roasting the cocoa beans, to refining the product for smoothness and well-balanced flavor. In addition, the company understands that sustainable sourcing and knowing the origins of the cocoa beans speaks to the quality of the finished product. No matter what dish or drink you prepare, guests are in for a treat with these barista caramel 10M baking chips!
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
People Talk About:caramel chips baking barista Ghirardelli coffees desserts chocolate dessert dipped
Great quality and taste! Ghirardelli really does a great job making high quality products. These caramel baking chips are so delicious! They melt well in cookies and add great taste.
I love these caramel chips. I use them to make my homemade caramel fudge that I make and people love them I will definitely buy them again.
The Ghirardelli barista caramel baking chips are pretty good. I like to melt them down to make caramel and chocolate dipped pretzels. They also work really well for dipped strawberries.
The Ghirardelli barista caramel baking chips are really good. They are great for melting down and adding to our coffees and pouring over the desserts.
You can not go wrong with Ghirardelli. Their baking chips are delicious and very rich. The barista caramel is great for making caramel lattes that are divine.
Ghirardelli 5 lb Barista caramel 10m baking chips can be used for making your own unique dessert recipes that your clients will rely upon when choosing the perfect Baker or dessert Craftsman
This stuff is great right out of the bag, but it's fantastic in warm drinks. We've had it in coffee and hot chocolate. It isn't over powering but leaves a medium caramel flavor. I am going to try it mixed with cream for a cry filling next.
These tiny caramel chips have a slight off taste for what I was expecting from Ghirardelli. They are not awful... just not a true caramel taste.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register