Blue Nonpareils 10 lb.
- Enhances the texture and presentation of ice cream sundaes, cupcakes, and cookies
- Adds a vibrant pop of color to sweet treats
- Bulk 10 lb. supply for high volume use
- A must have for bakeries, ice cream parlors, and sweet shops
- Round diameter easily adheres to various frostings and other toppings
|Package Size||10 lb.|
Sprinkles / Jimmies
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to store baking chips & add ins / ice cream toppings?
- This product should be stored in a cool place away from direct sunlight and should be protected from moisture.
- Is this product processed in a facility that processes tree nuts and peanuts?
- Yes. This product is processed in a facility that processes tree nuts and peanuts.
These blue nonpareils enhance your cakes, cupcakes, and cookies with a beautiful, decorated finish! Nonpareils are a classic favorite, dating way back to the late 18th century. Still popular today, these tiny round confections can turn any item in your bakery into a fun and festive, eye-catching treat! Like sprinkles, they add a pop of color and a unique texture to ice cream sundaes, cake batters, or other sweets. Use for themed parties and events that follow a color palate, for baby showers, or pair with red and white nonpareils for Fourth of July inspired treats. With a slightly more brittle texture than sprinkles, they can also be used to top signature chocolates.
Turn every occasion into a celebration with delicious desserts and confections covered in these blue nonpareils. Fun and decorative, these nonpareils enhance the overall presentation of any dessert, tempting your customers back for more. Their subtle chocolate flavor mixes well with icings, toppings, and other ingredients. Simply pour your nonpareils into a serving dish, and you're ready to start concocting ice cream sundaes and other dessert creations! This versatile ingredient is great to have on hand in any bakery, and with 10 lb. of nonpareils, you'll be in good supply! Store in a cool, dry place, between 55 and 60 degrees Fahrenheit.
This item is gluten-free per the manufacturer.
Orthodox Union Kosher
This item is certified Kosher by the Orthodox Union.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register