Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
Earn up to $285.96 back (28,596 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Voltages:
- Matches styling on S680 Sentry series electric ranges
- Up to 50 lb. of French fries per hour
- Two chrome wire baskets included
- 200-375 degree Fahrenheit range
- Elements swing out of the way so the tank can be removed
- Two 5"W x 13"L x 5 1/2"H baskets
- 240V, 3 Phase, 12 kW
Works WithView All Items
- Spilfyter DB-91 Universal Gray Heavy Weight Absorbent Roll - 2/Case
- Spilfyter DB-90 Universal Gray Heavy Weight Absorbent Roll - 32" x 150'
- Spilfyter DB-75 Universal Gray Heavy Weight Absorbent Pad - 100/Case
- Carlisle 4011105 Sparta 23" High-Heat Fryer Brush with L-Tip Teflon® Bristles - 7/8" Bristle Diameter
- Noble Chemical 2 Gallon Fryclone Fryer Oil Stabilizer and Filter Powder - 2/Case
- Chef Master 30" Fryer Clean Out Rod with Handle
- Noble Chemical 8 oz. / 240 mL Fryclone Fryer Oil Stabilizer and Filter Powder - 72/Case
- Noble Chemical 5.3 oz. / 160 mL Fryclone Fryer Oil Stabilizer and Filter Powder - 90/Case
Garland / US Range S18F-240/3 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 140 lb.
- 18 Inches
- 34 1/2 Inches
- 43 3/4 Inches
- Fry Pot Width
- 13 Inches
- Fry Pot Depth
- 15 1/2 Inches
- 28.9 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 3 Phase
- 240 Volts
- 12 Kilowatts
- Stainless Steel
- 30 lb.
- Element Style
- NSF Listed
- Number of Fry Baskets
- Number of Fry Pots
- Plug Type
- Power Type
- Split Pot
- Without Split Pot
- Temperature Range
- 200 - 375 Degrees F
- Electric Floor Fryers
Customer questions about this product
- Can I modify this item?
- Webstaurant Store offers certain optional modifications for this item. If you are interested in more information for modifying this unit, please fill out this form, Special Order Request Form, and a member of our Custom Quote team will be in touch in 1-2 business days!
- Can this Garland product be shipped directly to my home?
- Due to manufacturer regulations, we are currently unable to ship certain Garland products to residential addresses. A business address must be used for shipping these items. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions!
- Can I cancel my order for this Garland item if I change my mind?
- Because this item is built-to-order, the manufacturer will charge a 10% cancellation fee for orders where the item has already been built but not yet shipped.
Garland / US Range S18F-240/3 Details
Built to keep up with demand in the busiest restaurants, this Garland S18F 30 lb. electric floor fryer boasts a deep drawn, heavy gauge nickel-plated steel tank to fry up batches of golden brown onion rings, mouthwatering mozzarella sticks, and up to 50 lb. of crispy, delicious French fries! It is also designed to match the styling on your S680 Sentry series electric restaurant ranges, giving your kitchen a uniform, professional presentation.
Incoloy sheath heating elements provide fast, even heating, while its mechanical thermostat controls let you adjust the fry oil temperature between 200-375 degrees Fahrenheit. A stainless steel front and sides make this model easy to clean, and the fry tank comes with lift handles and a 1" bottom drain valve. The heating elements also swing up and out of the way so the tank can be removed. The Garland S18F 30 lb. electric floor fryer comes with 6" adjustable legs. It requires a 240V, 3 phase electrical connection.
Left to Right: 18"
Front to Back: 34 1/2"
Height: 43 3/4"
This item is made-to-order, and is subject to a 10% cancellation fee for canceled orders that have been built, but not shipped.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
Garland / US Range S18F-240/3
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 7% export warranty administration fee for all international orders.
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% Export Infringement Administration fee for all international orders. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register