Garland GTOG48-8 Natural Gas 8 Burner 48" Countertop Range - 240,000 BTU
Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Other Available Fuel Types:
- (8) 30,000 BTU Starfire Pro burners
- Stainless steel front, sides, and back
- 4" stainless steel adjustable legs
- Large capacity crumb tray
- Individually controlled burners
- Easy to clean, split ergonomic grates
- Natural gas
Garland / US Range
You May Also Need
Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
plus $54.49 / Each
Noble Chemical QuikPacks Griddle Kleen 3 oz. Liquid Grill / Griddle Cleaner Packet - 40/Case
plus $37.99 / Case
Garland A4528798 48" x 26 1/4" Stainless Steel Equipment Stand with Casters
plus $899.00 / Each
Garland A4528799 48" x 26 1/4" Stainless Steel Equipment Stand
plus $899.00 / Each
Garland's heavy duty countertop line features compact designs in a variety of sizes to meet your specific needs. Boasting manual controls, easy-to-clean surfaces, and powerful components, Garland units are perfect for your restaurant kitchen!
|Garland / US Range GTOG48-8 NAT GAS Specs|
|Width||47 1/4 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Burners||8|
|Number of Controls||8|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Can I cancel my order for this Garland item if I change my mind?
- Because this item is built-to-order, the manufacturer will charge a 10% cancellation fee for orders where the item has already been built but not yet shipped.
Garland / US Range GTOG48-8 NAT GAS Details
Prepare sauces, sides, and entrees quickly and easily with the Garland GTOG48-8 natural gas 48" eight burner countertop range! This double burner countertop range has a durable stainless steel exterior for easy cleaning, and it features reliable Starfire Pro two-piece star-shaped burners that put out an impressive 30,000 BTUs each. The burners are also individually controlled for added precision and flexibility in the kitchen.
Other helpful features include a 3/4" gas regulator, a heavy-duty removable drip pan, and 4" stainless steel legs with adjustable feet. The split ergonomic grates are easy to handle and they make cleanup a breeze.
Width: 47 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item cannot be canceled or returned once your order is placed. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Garland / US Range GTOG48-8 NAT GAS
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 7% export warranty administration fee for all international orders. Please note that this item is subject to a 15% Export Infringement Administration fee for all international orders. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register