Garland GF48-2G36LL Liquid Propane 2 Burner 48" Range with Flame Failure Protection, 36" Griddle, and 2 Space Saver Ovens - 170,000 BTU
Other Available Fuel Types:
- (2) 26,000 BTU open burners
- 36" griddle section with (3) 18,000 BTU burners
- (2) 32,000 BTU space saver ovens (Low-500 degrees Fahrenheit)
- 6" adjustable stainless steel legs
- Stainless steel low profile backguard
- All burners have flame failure protection
- Fully porcelainized oven interior
- Liquid propane
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Garland / US Range
|Garland / US Range GF48-2G36LL-LP Specs|
|Width||47 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||34 1/2 Inches|
|Height||45 3/8 Inches|
|Oven Interior Width||20 Inches|
|Oven Interior Depth||26 Inches|
|Oven Interior Height||13 Inches|
|Features||Flame Failure Protection|
|Gas Inlet Size||1 Inches|
|Griddle Size||36 Inches|
|Maximum Temperature||500 Degrees F|
|Number of Burners||2|
|Number of Ovens||2|
|Number of Racks||2|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Range Base Style||Space Saver Oven|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Garland / US Range GF48-2G36LL-LP Details
Equipped with a versatile 36" griddle top and two 26,000 BTU Starfire-Pro burners, the Garland GF48-2G36LL liquid propane 48" range with 2 space saver ovens is ideal for cooking meats, vegetables, and more, while its flame failure protection system guarantees safety and peace of mind. This system shuts off gas flow to each burner automatically if its pilot light is extinguished, reducing the risk of fires. The 5/8" thick steel griddle delivers 18,000 BTUs for each 12" section (54,000 BTU total) and with its 27 1/4" deep cooking area and 5" deep front ledge, this range also has the largest usable cooking surface in the industry!
Ergonomic, split cast iron grates let you easily slide heavy pots from one section to another, and to offer even more kitchen versatility, this range's 2 space saver ovens each have 32,000 BTUs of cooking power and a fully porcelainized interior to deliver best-in-class cooking evenness and quick recovery time. They are controlled by a snap action modulating thermostat with a Low-500 degree Fahrenheit range. For a quick cleanup, this unit boasts a sleek and sturdy stainless steel front and sides, and its stainless steel low profile backguard protects your walls from splashes.
Left to Right: 47 1/4"
Front to Back: 34 1/2"
Cooking Surface Height: 36"
Height (including back guard): 45 3/8"
Left to Right: 20"
Front to Back: 26"
Please note that since this item is built to order, there is a 10% cancellation fee for cancelled orders that have already been built and not shipped yet.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
1" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for Garland / US Range GF48-2G36LL-LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% Export Infringement Administration fee for all international orders. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!