Other Available Fuel Types:
- 45,000 BTU
- Stainless steel front and sides
- 4" sanitary legs
- Manual hi-lo control
- Cast iron radiants
- Equipped with flame failure protection
- Natural gas
- Garland SS-CSD-18 Designer Series 18" Equipment Stand
- Garland SS-CSD-18 Designer Series 18" Mobile Equipment Stand
- Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
- Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"
|Garland / US Range GD-18RBFF NAT Specs|
|Cooking Surface Width||18 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||18 Inches|
|Features||Spark / Piezo Ignition|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Controls||2|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Total BTU||45,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I cancel my order for this Garland item if I change my mind?
- Because this item is built-to-order, the manufacturer will charge a 10% cancellation fee for orders where the item has already been built but not yet shipped.
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Garland / US Range GD-18RBFF NAT Details
Fire up the barbeque with this Garland Designer series GD-18RBFF natural gas 18" countertop broiler with flame failure protection. It features an easy-to-clean stainless steel front that provides durability in eye-catching style, and with this built-in flame protection, the gas supply is automatically shut off when the pilot light goes out.
To achieve optimum backyard barbeque flavor in each of your delicious appetizers, entrees, or sides, each Garland GD-18GFF is equipped with heavy-duty cast iron radiant grates. Manual hi-lo valve temperature controls allow you to set the cooking temperature for all of your smoky dishes.
This Garland GD-18RBFF 18" countertop broiler features a piezo spark ignition, 4" sanitary legs, and an 18" deep cooking surface, ensuring that you'll have plenty of room to work and keep up with customer demands.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Resources and Downloads for
Garland / US Range GD-18RBFF NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 7% export warranty administration fee for all international orders.
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% Export Infringement Administration fee for all international orders. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register