- Built for use with Garland Designer series equipment
- Accommodates select countertop units
- Stainless steel construction won't corrode or rust
- Seamless, welded design for maximum strength and longevity
- Square legs provide ample stability and support
- Single bottom shelf for towels, pans, and other supplies
- Stationary design ensures constant stability during use
|Garland / US Range SS-CSD-18 Specs|
|Height||35 1/2 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Can this Garland product be shipped directly to my home?
- Due to manufacturer regulations, we are currently unable to ship certain Garland products to residential addresses. A business address must be used for shipping these items. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions!
Garland / US Range SS-CSD-18 Details
Use back-of-house space efficiently with this Garland SS-CSD-18 Designer series equipment stand. Built to accommodate select Garland Designer series countertop equipment, the stand features a bottom shelf to hold towels, cooking utensils, pots, pans, and other supplies.
The stand is built to withstand regular use in harsh commercial kitchens, with stainless steel that won't rust or corrode. Plus, the seamless, welded design provides maximum strength and structural integrity, while the square legs provide ample stability. Because of the stationary design, this stand is great for long-term applications and won't slip or slide during use.
Height: 35 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Garland / US Range SS-CSD-18
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 7% export warranty administration fee for all international orders.
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% Export Infringement Administration fee for all international orders. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register