Garland G60-6R24CC Liquid Propane 6 Burner 60" Range with 24" Raised Griddle / Broiler and 2 Convection Ovens - 307,000 BTU
Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Other Available Fuel Types:
- (6) 33,000 BTU Starfire-Pro burners
- 24" Raised griddle / broiler section with (3) 11,000 BTU burners
- Two convection ovens with 38,000 BTU "H" burners
- 6" adjustable stainless steel legs
- Stainless steel backguard with removable shelf
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Each oven has 1/3 hp motor; 120V
- Liquid propane
Garland / US Range
You May Also Need
Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 1"
plus $156.49 / Each
Garland GIRCM60 Liquid Propane Range-Mount Infra-Red Cheese Melter for G60 Ranges - 30,000 BTU
plus $4,039.00 / Each
FMP 140-1058 Oven Rack - 20" x 26"
plus $51.99 / Each
Garland GIR60 Natural Gas Range-Mount Infra-Red Salamander Broiler for G60 Series Ranges - 40,000 BTU
plus $3,842.00 / Each
Garland and Sunfire Equivalent 5" Stem Casters for SunFire X24, X36, X60 and Garland / U.S. Range G, GF, GFE, and U Series Ranges - 4/Set
$68.49 / Set
Garland 4522409 Equivalent Nickel-Plated Oven Rack - 26" x 20"
$166.00 / Each
Garland GIR60 Liquid Propane Range-Mount Infra-Red Salamander Broiler for G60 Series Ranges - 40,000 BTU
plus $3,842.00 / Each
Garland GIRCM60 Natural Gas Range-Mount Infra-Red Cheese Melter for G60 Ranges - 30,000 BTU
plus $4,039.00 / Each
Watch this video to learn about the various types of commercial gas ranges we offer. Whether you need a griddle or burner top, we've got you covered.
|Garland / US Range G60-6R24CC LP Specs|
|Width||59 1/16 Inches|
|Depth||38 3/8 Inches|
|Oven Interior Width||26 1/4 Inches|
|Oven Interior Depth||22 Inches|
|Oven Interior Height||13 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||1 Inches|
|Griddle Size||24 Inches|
|Maximum Temperature||500 Degrees F|
|Number of Burners||6|
|Number of Ovens||2|
|Number of Racks||6|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Range Base Style||Convection Oven|
|Total BTU||307,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Can I cancel my order for this Garland item if I change my mind?
- Because this item is built-to-order, the manufacturer will charge a 10% cancellation fee for orders where the item has already been built but not yet shipped.
Garland / US Range G60-6R24CC LP Details
The 60" wide Garland G60-6R24CC liquid propane six burner range with 24" raised griddle / broiler and twin convection ovens comes packed with features that enhance its convenience and usability. Six powerful 33,000 BTU Starfire-Pro burners are set in split cast iron ergonomic grates. A 24" raised griddle / broiler section with (3) 11,000 BTU burners adds versatility and heats evenly thanks to its 5/8" thick griddle plate. Each convection oven base is designed for even baking and high performance and boasts three adjustable oven racks. With its 27" deep cooking area and 5" deep front ledge, this range also has the largest usable cooking surface in the industry!
- (6) 33,000 BTU Starfire-Pro Burners; cast iron construction with 12" drip trays
- 24" Raised griddle/broiler section with (3) 11,000 BTU burners, 5/8" thick griddle plate and 23" working depth; standard on right
- 38,000 BTU cast iron "H" style oven burner; 1/3 hp convection fan and 3 adjustable oven racks (per side)
- Snap-action modulating oven thermostat adjusts from low to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Stainless steel front, sides, backguard with removable shelf, and 5" wide front rail
- Convection oven requires 120V electrical connection
Left to Right: 59 1/16"
Front to Back: 38 3/8"
Height (including 6" legs and backguard): 57"
Cooking Surface Height: 36"
Left to Right: 26 1/4"
Front to Back: 22"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
1" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Garland / US Range G60-6R24CC LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 7% export warranty administration fee for all international orders. Please note that this item is subject to a 15% Export Infringement Administration fee for all international orders. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
People Talk About:convection cooks oven quicker purchase much little happy fresh extremely
After working with an extremely old oven, this oven was a breath of fresh air! It did take a little getting used to because it cooks so much quicker then our old one. It cooks evenly with the convection. The only thing I wish was different is that I would be able to turn the convection off at times. Very happy with our purchase!
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register