Garland GIRCM60 Liquid Propane Range-Mount Infra-Red Cheese Melter for G60 Ranges - 30,000 BTU
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Stainless steel front, top, sides, backsplash, and bottom
- Two 15,000 BTU infra-red burners
- 34" cheese melter on the right side
- Includes 24" flue riser with supporting shelf to the left of the cheese melter
- Burner directs heat downward
- Chrome-plated rack and 4-position rack guides
- For range-mount applications
- 1/2" NPT gas inlet required; liquid propane
Garland / US Range
You May Also Need
Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 1/2"
plus $36.49 / Each
Dormont 1650KIT48 Deluxe SnapFast® 48" Gas Connector Kit with Two Elbows and Restraining Cable - 1/2" Diameter
$114.49 / Each
Choice 11 1/2" x 8" Oval Aluminum Sizzler Platter
plus $6.99 / Each
Choice 7" x 11" Rectangular Stainless Steel Sizzler Platter
plus $7.39 / Each
Choice 8" x 13" Rectangular Black Bakelite Thermal Underliner
plus $2.99 / Each
Acopa 8 oz. Round Bright White Fluted Porcelain Souffle / Creme Brulee Dish - 36/Case
plus $62.49 / Case
12" Stainless Steel Black Scalloped Coated Handle Tongs
plus $2.99 / Each
Choice 13" Flame Retardant Oven Mitts
plus $3.99 / Pair
|Garland / US Range GIRCM60 LP Specs|
|Height||20 7/8 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||1/2 Inches|
|Installation Type||Range Mounted|
|Number of Shelves||1|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Total BTU||30,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Can I cancel my order for this Garland item if I change my mind?
- Because this item is built-to-order, the manufacturer will charge a 10% cancellation fee for orders where the item has already been built but not yet shipped.
Garland / US Range GIRCM60 LP Details
Designed specifically to mount on Garland G60 ranges (sold separately), the Garland GIRCM60 liquid propane range-mount infra-red cheese melter evenly melts all types of cheese, but it does much more than that! This unit features a 34" cheese melter on the right side and a 24" flue riser with shelf on the left. Its multi-functional capabilities allow you to toast breads and sandwiches, warm rolls and personal pizzas, or brown casserole dishes to a delicious finish.
This cheese melter boasts (2) 15,000 BTU atmospheric infra-red gas burners for fast results, while individual controls help you achieve the exact level of browning that you desire. Its sturdy chrome-plated rack has four position adjustments and a tough stainless steel construction gives it lasting durability.
The GIRCM60 has a mounting backsplash, and the 24" supporting shelf features an all-stainless steel construction for excellent durability and easy cleaning.
Width: 59 1/16"
Height: 20 7/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
1/2" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Resources and Downloads for
Garland / US Range GIRCM60 LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 7% export warranty administration fee for all international orders. Please note that this item is subject to a 15% Export Infringement Administration fee for all international orders. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register