Garland G60-10CS Liquid Propane 10 Burner 60" Range with Convection Oven and Storage Base - 368,000 BTU
Other Available Fuel Types:
- (10) 33,000 BTU Starfire-Pro burners
- Convection oven with 38,000 BTU "H" burner (Low-500 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Storage base on left
- Sturdy, keep-cool oven door handle
- 6" adjustable stainless steel legs
- Stainless steel backguard with removable shelf
- Each oven has 1/3 hp motor; 120V
- Liquid propane
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
Garland / US Range
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Dormont 16100KIT48 Deluxe SnapFast® 48" Gas Connector Kit with Two Elbows and Restraining Cable - 1" Diameter
Stem Casters for SunFire X24, X36, X60 and Garland / U.S. Range G, GF, GFE, and U Series Ranges - 4/Set
Garland GIR60 Natural Gas Range-Mount Infra-Red Salamander Broiler for G60 Series Ranges - 40,000 BTU
Garland GIR60 Liquid Propane Range-Mount Infra-Red Salamander Broiler for G60 Series Ranges - 40,000 BTU
Garland GIRCM60 Liquid Propane Range-Mount Infra-Red Cheese Melter for G60 Ranges - 30,000 BTU
Garland GIRCM60 Natural Gas Range-Mount Infra-Red Cheese Melter for G60 Ranges - 30,000 BTU
FMP 140-1058 Oven Rack - 20" x 26"
|Garland / US Range G60-10CSLP Specs|
|Width||59 1/16 Inches|
|Depth||38 3/8 Inches|
|Oven Interior Width||26 1/4 Inches|
|Oven Interior Depth||22 Inches|
|Oven Interior Height||13 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||1 Inches|
|Maximum Temperature||500 Degrees F|
|Number of Burners||10|
|Number of Ovens||1|
|Number of Racks||3|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Range Base Style||Storage Base|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Garland / US Range G60-10CSLP Details
The 60" wide Garland G60-10CS liquid propane ten burner range with convection oven and storage base comes packed with features that enhance its convenience and usability. Ten powerful 33,000 BTU Starfire-Pro burners are set in split cast iron ergonomic grates. Its convection oven base is designed for even baking and high performance and boasts three adjustable oven racks. With its 27" deep cooking area and 5" deep front ledge, this range also has the largest usable cooking surface in the industry!
- (10) 33,000 BTU Starfire-Pro Burners; cast iron construction with 12" drip trays
- Storage base on left for extra utensils and cookware
- 38,000 BTU cast iron "H" style oven burner; 1/3 hp convection fan and 3 adjustable oven racks
- Snap-action modulating thermostat adjusts from low to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Stainless steel front, sides, backguard with removable shelf, and 5" wide front rail
Left to Right: 59 1/16"
Front to Back: 38 3/8"
Height (including 6" legs and backguard): 57"
Cooking Surface Height: 36"
Left to Right: 26 1/4"
Front to Back: 22"
Please note that since this item is built to order, there is a 10% cancellation fee for cancelled orders that have already been built and not shipped yet.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
1" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for Garland / US Range G60-10CSLP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% Export Infringement Administration fee for all international orders. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!