$104.99/EachDiscounted shipping with Plus
- Ladder-style back rest for comfort and an upscale look
- Elegant vintage copper finish
- Durable European beechwood frame
- Padded, 2 1/2" thick vinyl seat
- Lightweight design for easy mobility
- Shipping Weight
- 8.38 lb.
- 44 Inches
- Seat Width
- 16 3/4 Inches
- Seat Depth
- 17 Inches
- Height Style
- Bar Height
- Seat Height
- 30 1/2 Inches
- Without Arms
- Back Color
- 300 lb.
- Cushion Thickness
- 2 1/2 Inches
- Frame Material
- Padded Seat
- With Padded Seat
- Seat Color
- Seat Material
- Seat Type
- Ladder Back
Customer questions about this product
- How do I assemble this chair?
- Simply place the included screws through the frame and into the seat and backrest to assemble. For further instructions, see included assembly video.
- What is the difference between a pre-assembled chair vs. a detached seat chair?
- Detached seat chairs ship without the seat attached to the chair frame to provide a more cost effective seating option for your business compared to pre-assembled chairs. Screws are included with the detached seat for assembly. Pre-assembled chairs already come with the seat attached to the base, and are ready to be used upon arrival.
Seat your guests in comfort and style with this Lancaster Table & Seating vintage finish wooden ladder back bar height chair with taupe padded seat. This bar height chair has a sleek and sturdy European beechwood frame along with a comfortable and soft 2 1/2" thick padded seat. Its back rest features a trendy ladder design that adds a modern look to any location. Because it is contoured for a customer's back, it provides unmatched comfort while maintaining a distinct appearance.
This bar height chair is designed with integrated plastic glides to protect your floors from scuffing. Its vintage copper finish provides an elegant, contemporary look that complements a variety of decor schemes. This reliable design ensures you'll be using this chair in your bar, restaurant, or cafe for years to come!
Seat Width: 16"
Seat Depth: 16 1/4"
Seat Height: 30 1/2"
Capacity: 300 lb.
This item has fabric, filling, barrier, or decking material that is compliant with the flammability standards set by California Technical Bulletin 117-2013.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register