- Seamless, deep drawn bowls with satin finish is easy to clean
- 2 compartment; 20" x 20" x 12" bowl
- 3 1/2" basket drain for each bowl; faucet sold separately
- Tile edge for easy installation
- Recessed bowl surface accommodates poly-vance cutting boards and sink covers
- 16 gauge 304 stainless steel construction with adjustable stainless steel legs and bullet feet
- Welded stainless steel cross-bracing on sides
- 8" high backsplash
- T&S B-0231 Wall Mounted Pantry Faucet with 8" Adjustable Centers, 12" Swing Nozzle, and Eterna Cartridges
- 12" Wall Mounted Swing Spout Swivel Faucet with 8" Centers
- Advance Tabco K-455E Stainless Steel Sink Cover for 20" x 20" Compartments
- Advance Tabco K-610E Strainer Plate
- Green Drain GD35 3 1/2" Waterless Trap Seal
|Advance Tabco 93-22-40-36L Specs|
|Shipping Weight||140 lb.|
|Drainboard Length||36 Inches|
|Bowl Depth||12 Inches|
|Basket Drain Size||3 1/2 Inches|
|Bowl Front to Back||20 Inches|
|Bowl Left to Right||20 Inches|
|Drain Outlet Size||1 1/2 Inches|
|Faucet Centers||8 Inches|
|Leg Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Compartments||2 Compartments|
|Number of Drainboards||1|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 304|
This Advance Tabco 93-22-40-36 Regaline prep / utility sink with one drainboard is made from corrosion-resistant 16 gauge type 304 stainless steel, which is more durable than 18 gauge. It features two sets of stainless steel legs and adjustable stainless steel bullet feet for optimum stability and flexibility.
The Advance Tabco 93-22-40-36 Regaline two compartment stainless steel sink with one drainboard has an 8" high backsplash with tiled edge for simple installation, and two holes set on 8" centers to accommodate a faucet (sold separately). A 1 1/2" rolled edge on the front and sides of this sink helps contain splashes and overflow.
The 20"L x 20"W x 12"D compartments have a 1 1/2" drain.
Left to Right: 84"
Front to Back: 27"
Left to Right: 20"
Front to Back: 20"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Best in Class
This product was given a Best in Class Award in Foodservice as chosen by foodservice operators, dealers, and consultants.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register