- T-style adjustable cross-bracing for superior strength and versatility
- 16 gauge, 304 stainless steel construction with adjustable stainless steel legs and bullet feet
- 2 compartments; 14" deep bowls
- Includes 1 1/2" IPS stainless steel basket drain and 1 drainboard
- Tile edge for easy installation
- Features a rolled rim edge and 3/4" radius corners
- No space between bowls allows for larger bowls than similarly sized sinks
- Shipped knocked down; assembly required
- Regency Lever Handle Waste Valve 3 1/2" Sink Opening
$49.49/EachOut Of Stock
- Advance Tabco K-610DF 18" x 24" Strainer Plate
- Regency Twist Handle Waste Valve - 3 1/2" Sink Opening
- Advance Tabco FC-SS-24 24" Stainless Steel H Leg Set
- Advance Tabco DTA-51 Pre-Rinse Slide Bar
- Advance Tabco K-700F-24 Removable Sink Side Splash - 24" x 12"
- Green Drain GD35 3 1/2" Waterless Trap Seal
|Advance Tabco FC-2-1824-18L-X Specs|
|Shipping Weight||130 lb.|
|Length||56 1/2 Inches|
|Drainboard Length||18 Inches|
|Bowl Depth||14 Inches|
|Basket Drain Size||3 1/2 Inches|
|Bowl Front to Back||24 Inches|
|Bowl Left to Right||18 Inches|
|Drain Outlet Size||1 1/2 Inches|
|Faucet Centers||8 Inches|
|Leg Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Compartments||2 Compartments|
|Number of Drainboards||1|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 304|
The Advance Tabco FC-2-1824-18 two compartment prep / utility sink is constructed of 16-gauge type 304 stainless steel that is exceptionally corrosion resistant. Its stainless steel legs have adjustable stainless steel feet for maximum stability.
An 8 1/2" high backsplash with tiled edge enables simple installation, and two holes punched on 8" centers will accommodate a faucet (sold separately). The front and sides of this two compartment stainless steel commercial sink with drainboard each have 1 1/2" rolled edges to help contain splashes and overflow. The compartments feature coved corners for simple cleaning and are 14" deep with a 1 1/2" drain.
Left to Right: 56 1/2"
Front to Back: 30"
Left to Right: 18"
Front to Back: 24"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Best in Class
This product was given a Best in Class Award in Foodservice as chosen by foodservice operators, dealers, and consultants.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register