Other Available Fuel Types:
- 6"W x 12 5/8"D x 5 1/2"H twin fry baskets
- Liquid propane
- Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
- Frymaster 8230619 11 3/4" x 13 1/2" Chicken / Fish Plate for H55, MJ45, and GF40 Fryers
- Cooking Performance Group 369CASTER4 5" Plate Casters - 4/Set
- Spilfyter DB-90 Universal Gray Heavy Weight Absorbent Roll - 32" x 150'
- Frymaster 8030107(L) Sediment Tray for H55-2 and MJ45-2 Gas Fryers - Left Tray
- Frymaster 8030133 5 7/8" x 14" Split Pot Basket Support Rack
- Spilfyter DB-75 Universal Gray Heavy Weight Absorbent Pad - 100/Case
- Frymaster 8030108(R) Sediment Tray for H55-2 and MJ45-2 Gas Fryers - Right Tray
|Frymaster PH155-SPLIT CM3.5 LP Specs|
|Width||15 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||29 5/8 Inches|
|Height||45 5/8 Inches|
|Split Fry Pot Width||6 1/2 Inches|
|Split Fry Pot Depth||15 Inches|
|Burner Style||Open Pot|
|Capacity per Fry Pot||50 lb.|
|Features|| Energy Star Qualified|
Made in America
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Fry Baskets||2|
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Split Pot||With Split Pot|
|Total BTU||80,000 BTU|
|Type||Split Pot Gas Deep Fryers|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Frymaster PH155-SPLIT CM3.5 LP Details
Cook up to 85 lb. of French fries per hour with the high efficiency Frymaster PH155-2C liquid propane 50 lb. split pot floor fryer with programmable computer controls! The split pot design means you can use just half the fryer during off-peak times which further conserves energy. Thanks to its programmable Computer Magic controller, you'll achieve incredibly consistent results regardless of product load, since the fryer's controls adjusts cooking times accordingly! LED's display a cooking time countdown, and provide precision frypot temperature checks, in addition to programmable "shake" and "hold" times, and much more.
This open pot fryer's advanced infrared burner technology and precision controls give you excellent temperature regulation! The split pot Frymaster PH155-2C floor fryer features an easy-to-clean open pot design with a deep cold zone to trap sediment away from the cooking area, which increases food quality and prolongs oil life. Electronic ignition, a melt cycle, and boil-out mode all come standard on this premium split pot floor fryer to help you maximize results.
This 50 lb. split pot floor fryer features a center-mounted temperature probe and high-limit sensor to maintain consistent temperatures and ensure rapid recovery for more consistent results.
Overall: 15 5/8"W x 29 5/8"D x 45 5/8"H
Cooking Area: 6 1/2" x 15" (per side)
Please Note: For all orders shipping outside of the United States a 15% upcharge will be applied.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Frymaster PH155-SPLIT CM3.5 LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% export warranty administration fee for all international orders.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register