We bought Frymaster GF14 Natural Gas Floor Fryer 40 lb. so far so good. Though the feels of the material are little light, the door feels like it will break off easily( hopefully not). One bad thing about it, when changing oil, the gunk usually easily clog the drainage making it a pain when cleaning/ oil change.
Other Available Fuel Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Open pot design for easy cleaning
- Two 6"W x 12 5/8"D x 5 1/2"H baskets
- 100,000 BTU
- Snap action thermostat
- (4) 5" casters
- Natural Gas
- 11 3/8" x 14 5/8" Fryer Screen
- Spilfyter DB-75 Universal Gray Heavy Weight Absorbent Pad - 100/Case
- Spilfyter DB-90 Universal Gray Heavy Weight Absorbent Roll - 32" x 150'
- Carlisle 4011105 Sparta 23" High-Heat Fryer Brush with L-Tip Teflon® Bristles - 7/8" Bristle Diameter
- Frymaster 8030015 11 1/2" x 14" x 4 1/2" Full Size Fryer Basket
- Frymaster 8233048 11" x 14" Chicken / Fish Plate
- Chef Master 30" Fryer Clean Out Rod with Handle
- Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
|Frymaster GF14 NAT Specs|
|Shipping Weight||152 lb.|
|Width||15 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||30 7/8 Inches|
|Height||41 1/8 Inches|
|Fry Pot Width||12 Inches|
|Fry Pot Depth||15 Inches|
|Fry Pot Height||4 Inches|
|Burner Style||Open Pot|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Fry Baskets||2|
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Split Pot||Without Split Pot|
|Total BTU||100,000 BTU|
|Type||Gas Floor Fryers|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Frymaster GF14 NAT Details
The Frymaster GF14 natural gas floor fryer is engineered for versatile frying and dependability. Its Master Jet burner system features durable metal targets to create a large heat transfer area for reliable and even heat distribution.
The snap action thermostat accurately senses temperature changes and activates burner response, while the open pot design maximizes heat transfer. The Frymaster GF14 features a deep cold zone with a forward sloping bottom to ease cleanup. This deep cold zone also helps protect oil integrity by trapping debris under the cooking area, preventing carbonization of food particles and wasteful oil deterioration. A 1 1/4" IPS ball-type drain valve makes draining a snap.
This Frymaster GF14 gas fryer features a stainless steel frypot, door, and cabinet. The unit includes (4) 5" casters for easy maneuverability. 2 casters are outfitted with locks to help secure the fryer in place.
Width: 15 5/8"
Depth: 30 7/8"
Height (Maximum): 41 1/8"
Frying Area: 12" x 15"
Maximum Oil Capacity: 40 lb.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Resources and Downloads for
Frymaster GF14 NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
People Talk About:fryer easy gas frymaster great easily floor kitchen light natural
This fryer makes our kitchen run smoothly. It maintains temperature really well and is not too noisy. The fryer also comes with two fry baskets, which is helpful.
the price of frymaster is more expensive than any other floor fryer, but it is easy to handle. easy to light up the gas, easy to clean and keep working well all the time. i recommend this fryer if any restaurant using the natural gas.
This guy is GREAT. It's been through some abuse and is holding up beautifully! I even think it looks great and it's not fussy, it's there to work!
These are a great kitchen item that will improve your menu vastly! You can make a lot of sweet fried garnishes and appetizers with this 30 pound fryer!! Easy to install a few on existing gas lines!!!
I have a two of this Frymaster, it is very durable and will last not matter how bad you try to brake it. I did a lot of abuse to this machine and it's still works.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register