Fletchers' Mill FED08SM20 Federal 8" Seafoam Wooden Salt Mill
- Adds a bold, flavorful statement to kitchens and tabletops
- Traditional design with elegant curves
- Stylish yet functional adornment to dining establishments
- Made from high-quality, renewable wood
- Nylon mechanism crushes salt crystals for enhanced flavor
- Lock & Grind top crown allows you to select the desired grind coarseness between 34 settings
- Internal pieces can be popped out for quick and simple cleaning and refilling
- Lifetime grinding mechanism warranty for quality assurance
Expertly clean your Fletchers' Mill salt and pepper mills with these simple steps! They'll continue to work properly for years to come.
Learn how to fill your Fletchers' Mill salt or pepper mill with these simple steps!
|Fletchers' Mill FED08SM20 Specs|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Product Line||Fletchers' Mill Federal|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I adjust the coarseness of the grind on this mill?
- The easy-to-grip knob on the mill can be adjusted from fine to extra coarse, allowing you to dispense the desired consistency with ease!
- How should I care for my Fletchers' Mill salt or pepper mill?
- To clean your mill, unscrew the top nut, remove the top, and empty any remaining salt or pepper from inside the mill. Turn it upside down and pop out the rod by tapping it firmly against a hard surface. Clean it with a dry brush or cloth and push the rod back in from the bottom, making sure it goes through the grinder ring and pops into place. Fill the mill with salt or pepper and place the top back on, ensuring that the metal key clicks on the rod. Screw on the top nut while pushing on the rod so that it is flush with the bottom of the grinding mechanism. Adjust the grinding consistency by tightening or loosening the top nut.
Please be advised that you should not use alcohol, strong detergents, abrasives, or any kind of solvents to clean the mill. Furthermore, do not immerse the mills in water or place them in a dishwasher. Water or moisture can damage the finish and affect the performance of your mill.
Fletchers' Mill FED08SM20 Details
Spice up your restaurant, bistro, or cafe with this Fletchers' Mill FED08SM20 Federal 8" seafoam wooden salt mill. Featuring a traditional design with elegant curves that make it easy to handle, this salt mill is a stylish yet functional adornment to dining establishments. It's made from high-quality, renewable wood with an internal nylon mechanism that crushes salt crystals for enhanced flavor. Simply fill the grinder with salt and set the grind coarseness to the desired setting by turning the adjustable top nut. The top crown allows you to lock the grind setting for consistent grinding every time.
This salt mill's internal pieces can be popped out for quick and simple cleaning and refilling, ensuring that it works properly for years on end. Plus, it comes with a lifetime grinding mechanism warranty for quality assurance, so you never have to worry about breakage. Whether you're using it in your kitchen or placing it on tabletops for customer use, this mill is sure to help make a bold, flavorful statement.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!