Fletchers' Mill FED08SM12 Federal 8" Maple Wooden Salt Mill
- Adds a bold, flavorful statement to kitchens and tabletops
- Traditional design with elegant curves
- Stylish yet functional adornment to dining establishments
- Made from high-quality, renewable wood
- Nylon mechanism crushes salt crystals for enhanced flavor
- Lock & Grind top crown allows you to select the desired grind coarseness between 34 settings
- Internal pieces can be popped out for quick and simple cleaning and refilling
- Lifetime grinding mechanism warranty for quality assurance
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Expertly clean your Fletchers' Mill salt and pepper mills with these simple steps! They'll continue to work properly for years to come.
Learn how to fill your Fletchers' Mill salt or pepper mill with these simple steps!
|Fletchers' Mill FED08SM12 Specs|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Product Line||Fletchers' Mill Federal|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I adjust the coarseness of the grind on this mill?
- The easy-to-grip knob on the mill can be adjusted from fine to extra coarse, allowing you to dispense the desired consistency with ease!
- How should I care for my Fletchers' Mill salt or pepper mill?
- To clean your mill, unscrew the top nut, remove the top, and empty any remaining salt or pepper from inside the mill. Turn it upside down and pop out the rod by tapping it firmly against a hard surface. Clean it with a dry brush or cloth and push the rod back in from the bottom, making sure it goes through the grinder ring and pops into place. Fill the mill with salt or pepper and place the top back on, ensuring that the metal key clicks on the rod. Screw on the top nut while pushing on the rod so that it is flush with the bottom of the grinding mechanism. Adjust the grinding consistency by tightening or loosening the top nut.
Please be advised that you should not use alcohol, strong detergents, abrasives, or any kind of solvents to clean the mill. Furthermore, do not immerse the mills in water or place them in a dishwasher. Water or moisture can damage the finish and affect the performance of your mill.
- Will this item look exactly like the one that's pictured?
- This item is either made of wood or designed to mimic the look of natural wood. Because of the natural differences in wood, no two items will look exactly the same. Each item is designed from, or to look like, the same type of wood, but each will have its own unique appearance and wood-grain.
Fletchers' Mill FED08SM12 Details
Spice up your restaurant, bistro, or cafe with this Fletchers' Mill FED08SM12 Federal 8" maple wooden salt mill. Featuring a traditional design with elegant curves that make it easy to handle, this salt mill is a stylish yet functional adornment to dining establishments. It's made from high-quality, renewable wood with an internal nylon mechanism that crushes salt crystals for enhanced flavor. Simply fill the grinder with salt and set the grind coarseness to the desired setting by turning the adjustable top nut. The top crown allows you to lock the grind setting for consistent grinding every time.
This salt mill's internal pieces can be popped out for quick and simple cleaning and refilling, ensuring that it works properly for years on end. Plus, it comes with a lifetime grinding mechanism warranty for quality assurance, so you never have to worry about breakage. Whether you're using it in your kitchen or placing it on tabletops for customer use, this mill is sure to help make a bold, flavorful statement.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Other Products from this Line
Fletchers' Mill ENC08SM12 Enchantment 8" Maple Wooden Salt Mill
Fletchers' Mill FED06SM12 Federal 6" Maple Wooden Salt Mill
Fletchers' Mill MAR04SM12 4" Maple Salt Mill
Fletchers' Mill MAR07SM12 7" Maple Salt Mill
Fletchers' Mill MAR12SM12 12" Maple Salt Mill
Fletchers' Mill SIE04SM12 Sierra 4" Maple Salt Mill
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register