Edlund U-12 S #1 Manual Can Opener with 16" Adjustable Bar and Stainless Steel Base
- Perfect tool for opening cans in restaurant and catering kitchens
- Large, 16" bar accommodates different sized cans
- Stainless steel base for extra durability
- Includes replaceable base insert for a tight fit and easy slide action
- Simple disassembly for easy cleaning and sanitation
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Edlund A928SP Base with Insert for U-12 and G-2 Manual Can Openers
Edlund A929SP Stainless Steel Can Opener Base for U-12, SG-2, and G-2 Can Openers
Edlund A944C Replacement Base Clamp for S-11, U-12, and G-2 Can Openers - NSF
Petrol-Gel Food Grade Sanitary Lubricant - 4 oz. Tube
7" Toothbrush Style Utility Brush with Stainless Steel Bristles
|Bar Length||16 Inches|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Base Style||Screw Down|
|Cans per Minute||4 - 6|
|Installation Type||Table Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manual Can Opener Type||#1|
|Shaft Material||Stainless Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between a #1 can opener and a #2 can opener?
- Both #1 and #2 can openers can open the same types of cans, and operate in a similar manner. A #2 can opener is a bit smaller, with a shorter handle that may require more turns to open the same can. A #1 can opener is larger and features a more heavy-duty construction. As a result, it's capable of opening more cans per day. If you'd like more information about how to choose the right one for your needs, check out our can opener buying guide!
Reliably open can after can to keep your business moving with the Edlund U-12 S #1 manual can opener! This manual can opener is made of stainless steel for outstanding durability and features a 16" adjustable bar and stainless steel base so you can easily mount it on your countertop with screws to open standard sized cans.
This manual can opener can be quickly taken apart for cleaning, sanitizing, and maintenance, and reassembled so that you can maintain all of the individual parts. A replaceable base insert also helps keep cans snug against the opener for a tighter fit and smoother action.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Other Products from this Line
Edlund U-12 C #1 Manual Can Opener with 16" Adjustable Bar and Stainless Steel Clamp Base
Edlund U-12 CL #1 Manual Can Opener with 22" Adjustable Bar and Cast Stainless Steel Clamp Base
Edlund U-12 L #1 Manual Can Opener with 22" Adjustable Bar and Plated Steel Base
Edlund U-12 NSF #1 Manual Can Opener with 16" Adjustable Bar and Plated Steel Base
Edlund U-12 SL #1 Manual Can Opener with 22" Adjustable Bar and Stainless Steel Base
Edlund U-12 WB #1 Manual Can Opener with 16" Adjustable Bar
People Talk About:openers cans quality large kitchen judged holds handle excellent engineered
This is perfect of all of our large cans and the quality is excellent. Its definitely of good quality and holds up very well even with a lot of use daily.
George S. from spartans Posted on 07/12/2015
This unit sets the standard that all other table mounted can openers should be judged by. It's solid, well built, and well engineered to handle opening cans in a busy kitchen. This is a must have can opener.
Matthew T. Posted on 04/05/2014
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register