Edlund U-12 L Heavy Duty Manual Can Opener with 22" Adjustable Bar and Plated Steel Base
- Perfect tool for opening cans in restaurant and catering kitchens
- Large, 22" bar accommodates different sized cans
- Stainless steel blade and gear for longevity
- Includes a plated steel, screw down base and an insert for a tight fit and easy slide action
- Simple disassembly for easy cleaning and sanitation
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Edlund A928SP Base with Insert for U-12 and G-2 Manual Can Openers
Edlund A929SP Stainless Steel Can Opener Base for U-12, SG-2, and G-2 Can Openers
Edlund A944C Replacement Base Clamp for S-11, U-12, and G-2 Can Openers - NSF
Petrol-Gel 401PETROGEL Food Grade Sanitary Lubricant
plus $2.79 /Each
7" Toothbrush Style Utility Brush with Stainless Steel Bristles
plus $1.09 /Each
|Edlund 14500 Specs|
|Bar Length||22 Inches|
|Base Material||Plated Steel|
|Base Style||Screw Down|
|Cans per Minute||4 - 6|
|Installation Type||Table Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manual Can Opener Type||Heavy Duty|
|Shaft Material||Stainless Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between a heavy duty can opener and a standard duty can opener?
- Both heavy and standard duty can openers can open the same types of cans, and operate in a similar manner. A standard duty can opener is a bit smaller, with a shorter handle that may require more turns to open the same can. A heavy duty can opener is larger and features a more heavy-duty construction. As a result, it's capable of opening more cans per day. If you'd like more information about how to choose the right one for your needs, check out our can opener buying guide!
- Are there any shipping restrictions for this Edlund item?
- Due to manufacturer shipping restrictions, Edlund orders will be subject to extended lead times when shipping to the following states : California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Mississippi, Rhode Island. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions!
Edlund 14500 Details
Reliably open can after can to keep your business moving with the Edlund U-12 L heavy duty manual can opener! This manual can opener is made of stainless steel for outstanding durability and features an extra long, 22" adjustable bar and plated steel base so you can easily mount it on your countertop with screws to open standard and large cans.
This manual can opener can be quickly taken apart for cleaning, sanitizing, and maintenance, and reassembled so that you can maintain all of the individual parts. A replaceable base insert also helps keep cans snug against the opener for a tighter fit and smoother action.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
INTERNATIONAL USERS: Warranty may be voided by manufacturer if this product is shipped to an international address.
Other Products from this Line
Edlund U-12 C Heavy Duty Manual Can Opener with 16" Adjustable Bar and Stainless Steel Clamp Base
Edlund U-12 CL Heavy Duty Manual Can Opener with 22" Adjustable Bar and Cast Stainless Steel Clamp Base
Edlund U-12 NSF Heavy Duty Manual Can Opener with 16" Adjustable Bar and Plated Steel Base
Edlund U-12 S Heavy Duty Manual Can Opener with 16" Adjustable Bar and Stainless Steel Base
Edlund U-12 SL Heavy Duty Manual Can Opener with 22" Adjustable Bar and Stainless Steel Base
Edlund U-12 WB Heavy Duty Manual Can Opener with 16" Adjustable Bar
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register