Edlund U-12 S Heavy Duty Manual Can Opener with 16" Adjustable Bar and Stainless Steel Base
Customers Also Viewed
- Perfect tool for opening cans in restaurant and catering kitchens
- Large, 16" bar accommodates different sized cans
- Stainless steel base for extra durability
- Includes replaceable base insert for a tight fit and easy slide action
- Double-sided knife provides two cutting surfaces to effectively reduce replacement costs
You May Also Need
Edlund A928SP Base with Insert for U-12 and G-2 Manual Can Openers
plus $38.99 / Each
Edlund A929SP Stainless Steel Can Opener Base for U-12, SG-2, and G-2 Can Openers
plus $67.99 / Each
Edlund A944C Replacement Base Clamp for S-11, U-12, and G-2 Can Openers - NSF
plus $252.99 / Each
Petrol-Gel 401PETROGEL Food Grade Sanitary Lubricant
plus $2.89 / Each
7" Toothbrush Style Utility Brush with Stainless Steel Bristles
plus $1.09 / Each
|Edlund 14200 Specs|
|Bar Length||16 Inches|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Base Style||Screw Down|
|Cans per Minute||4 - 6|
|Installation Type||Table Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manual Can Opener Type||Heavy Duty|
|Shaft Material||Stainless Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between a heavy duty can opener and a standard duty can opener?
- Both heavy and standard duty can openers can open the same types of cans, and operate in a similar manner. A standard duty can opener is a bit smaller, with a shorter handle that may require more turns to open the same can. A heavy duty can opener is larger and features a more heavy-duty construction. As a result, it's capable of opening more cans per day. If you'd like more information about how to choose the right one for your needs, check out our can opener buying guide!
Edlund 14200 Details
Reliably open can after can to keep your business moving with the Edlund U-12 S heavy duty manual can opener! This manual can opener is made of stainless steel for outstanding durability and features a 16" adjustable bar and stainless steel base so you can easily mount it on your countertop with screws to open standard sized cans.
This manual can opener can be quickly taken apart for cleaning, sanitizing, and maintenance, and reassembled so that you can maintain all of the individual parts. A replaceable base insert also helps keep cans snug against the opener for a tighter fit and smoother action.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
INTERNATIONAL USERS: Warranty may be voided by manufacturer if this product is shipped to an international address.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:openers cans quality grasp gear excellent engineered Edlund definitely daily
Have always used Edlund can openers but not happy with this one. Sometimes the gear doesn't grasp the can but as you turn it it hits a spot where it does. So it goes for a little then it slips then it catches etc.Thank you for your review, Sam! We are sorry this Edlund U-12 S Heavy Duty Manual Can Opener with 16 inch Adjustable Bar and Stainless Steel Base has not worked well for you. A Customer Solutions Representative will contact you soon!
This is perfect of all of our large cans and the quality is excellent. Its definitely of good quality and holds up very well even with a lot of use daily.
This unit sets the standard that all other table mounted can openers should be judged by. It's solid, well built, and well engineered to handle opening cans in a busy kitchen. This is a must have can opener.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register