Edlund S-11 WB Heavy Duty Manual Can Opener with 16" Adjustable Bar
Other Available Styles:
- All stainless steel
- Opens up to 50 cans per day
- Base sold separately
- Double-sided knife provides two cutting surfaces to effectively reduce replacement costs
- Blade can be easily removed without hand tools for cleaning and replacement
- 5 year warranty coverage
You May Also Need
Edlund A949SP Stainless Steel Base for S-11 Manual Can Openers
plus $252.49 / Each
Edlund A944C Replacement Base Clamp for S-11, U-12, and G-2 Can Openers - NSF
plus $278.49 / Each
Petrol-Gel 401PETROGEL Food Grade Sanitary Lubricant
plus $2.99 / Each
7" Toothbrush Style Utility Brush with Stainless Steel Bristles
plus $1.49 / Each
|Edlund 15200 Specs|
|Bar Length||16 Inches|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Base Style||Without Base|
|Cans per Day||50|
|Cans per Minute||4 - 6|
|Installation Type||Table Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manual Can Opener Type||Heavy Duty|
|Shaft Material||Stainless Steel|
|Type||Manual Can Openers|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between a heavy duty can opener and a standard duty can opener?
- Both heavy and standard duty can openers can open the same types of cans, and operate in a similar manner. A standard duty can opener is a bit smaller, with a shorter handle that may require more turns to open the same can. A heavy duty can opener is larger and features a more heavy-duty construction. As a result, it's capable of opening more cans per day. If you'd like more information about how to choose the right one for your needs, check out our can opener buying guide!
Edlund 15200 Details
Efficiently cut through various sizes of cans with the Edlund S-11 WB heavy duty manual can opener! This all stainless steel can opener features a 16" adjustable bar so that it can be mounted with a base (sold separately) and open up to 50 cans per day with ease. This can opener is designed to be easily taken apart and reassembled for simple cleaning, sanitizing, and maintenance, and a quick-change mechanism lets you replace gears at a moment's notice.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
INTERNATIONAL USERS: Warranty may be voided by manufacturer if this product is shipped to an international address.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:easy Edlund Opener price opening Manual kitchens install great durable
This Edlund can opener is a staple in all of our kitchens. It is easy to use, durable and convenient. We have been using this item for years.
The Edlund S - 11 WB #1 Manual Can Opener with 16" Adjustable Bar. Works great opening those # 10 cans. Easy to install. The price is right.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register