Edlund S-11 CE Heavy Duty Manual Can Opener with 16" Adjustable Bar, Cleaning Tool, Knife, Gear, and Clamp Base
- All stainless steel
- Opens up to 50 cans per day
- Easily taken apart and reassembled
- Clamp base easily attaches and detaches from countertop without screws
- Includes cleaning tool, extra knife, and extra gear
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Edlund A949SP Stainless Steel Base for S-11 Manual Can Openers
Edlund A944C Replacement Base Clamp for S-11, U-12, and G-2 Can Openers - NSF
Petrol-Gel 401PETROGEL Food Grade Sanitary Lubricant
plus $2.79 /Each
7" Toothbrush Style Utility Brush with Stainless Steel Bristles
plus $1.09 /Each
|Edlund 15420 Specs|
|Bar Length||16 Inches|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cans per Day||50|
|Cans per Minute||4 - 6|
|Installation Type||Table Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manual Can Opener Type||Heavy Duty|
|Shaft Material||Stainless Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between a heavy duty can opener and a standard duty can opener?
- Both heavy and standard duty can openers can open the same types of cans, and operate in a similar manner. A standard duty can opener is a bit smaller, with a shorter handle that may require more turns to open the same can. A heavy duty can opener is larger and features a more heavy-duty construction. As a result, it's capable of opening more cans per day. If you'd like more information about how to choose the right one for your needs, check out our can opener buying guide!
- Are there any shipping restrictions for this Edlund item?
- Due to manufacturer shipping restrictions, Edlund orders will be subject to extended lead times when shipping to the following states : California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Mississippi, Rhode Island. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions!
Edlund 15420 Details
Efficiently cut through various sizes of cans with the Edlund S-11 CE heavy duty manual can opener! This all stainless steel can opener features a 16" adjustable bar and clamping base so that you can easily move it from storage to your countertop to open standard sized cans.
This can opener is designed to be easily taken apart and reassembled for simple cleaning, sanitizing, and maintenance, and a quick-change mechanism lets you replace gears at a moment's notice. It also includes the ST-93 can opener cleaning tool, an extra blade, and an extra gear. The Edlund S-11 CE heavy duty manual can opener is meant for opening up to 50 cans per day.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
INTERNATIONAL USERS: Warranty may be voided by manufacturer if this product is shipped to an international address.
Other Products from this Line
Edlund S-11 CL Heavy Duty Manual Can Opener with 22" Adjustable Bar and Clamp Base
Edlund S-11 L Heavy Duty Manual Can Opener with 22" Adjustable Bar and Base
Edlund S-11 E Heavy Duty Manual Can Opener with 16" Adjustable Bar, Cleaning Tool, Knife, Gear, and Base
Edlund S-11 WB Heavy Duty Manual Can Opener with 16" Adjustable Bar
Edlund S-11 NSF Heavy Duty Manual Can Opener with 16" Adjustable Bar and Base
Edlund S-11 TP Heavy Duty Manual Can Opener with 16" Adjustable Bar, Tamper Proof Opener, and Stainless Steel Base
Edlund S-11 C Heavy Duty Manual Can Opener with 16" Adjustable Bar and Clamp Base
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register