Edlund 12000 Old Reliable® #2® Manual Can Opener
Other Available Styles:
- Opens small cans up to 7" tall
- Double-sided knife provides two cutting surfaces to effectively reduce replacement costs
- Ideal for opening 15 cans or less per day
- Plastic bushing for lower turning force and easier opening
- Designed to mount to a table using a screw-down base (sold separately)
You May Also Need
Edlund A932SP Plated Steel Base with Insert for #2® Can Opener
plus $38.99 / Each
Edlund A933SP Stainless Steel Base with Insert for #2® Can Opener
plus $67.99 / Each
Petrol-Gel 401PETROGEL Food Grade Sanitary Lubricant
plus $2.99 / Each
7" Toothbrush Style Utility Brush with Stainless Steel Bristles
plus $1.19 / Each
|Edlund 12000 Specs|
|Bar Length||10 Inches|
|Base Style||Without Base|
|Cans per Day||15|
|Installation Type||Table Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manual Can Opener Type||Standard Duty|
|Type||Manual Can Openers|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between a heavy duty can opener and a standard duty can opener?
- Both heavy and standard duty can openers can open the same types of cans, and operate in a similar manner. A standard duty can opener is a bit smaller, with a shorter handle that may require more turns to open the same can. A heavy duty can opener is larger and features a more heavy-duty construction. As a result, it's capable of opening more cans per day. If you'd like more information about how to choose the right one for your needs, check out our can opener buying guide!
Edlund 12000 Details
This Edlund 12000 Old Reliable® #2® can opener is perfect for light-duty, day-to-day use. It opens a variety of small cans up to 7" tall and even features a heavy-duty melonite arbor that resists rust and provides a smooth, comfortable spinning action. This means that food prep is easier than ever! In total, the unit is designed to open up to 15 cans a day.
With a double-sided knife, the can opener boasts 2 cutting surfaces, so that when one becomes too dull, you can simply flip the knife around and reinstall. Not only is this convenient, but budget-friendly, as it helps reduce replacement costs and prolong the original knife's lifespan. Each side can handle 2500 cans, and the gear can withstand 5000 uses. The Edlund KT1200 repair kit (sold separately) easily replaces the worn gear and knife.
Perfect for opening cans of everything from peaches to spinach, this can opener is a commercial kitchen must-have. Pair it with a compatible Edlund base (sold separately), and you're ready to tackle the day!
Bar Length: 10"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
INTERNATIONAL USERS: Warranty may be voided by manufacturer if this product is shipped to an international address.
People Talk About:opener replacement price options manual lasted heavy great easy duty
This is a heavy duty manual can opener. Our old can opener broke, and this item was purchased as a replacement. We thought about going with other options, but this brand has lasted us six years, so it was an easy choice. Webstaurant also has a great price.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register