Add to cart to see our price!
Earn up to $196.96 back (19,696 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Completely mobile unit with two locking casters
- Volcanic Cooking Stone design maintains and regulates heat; low porous construction prevents sticking
- Includes two independently controlled 12” cooking tiles
- Included crumb tray to maintain a clean cooking space
- Natural gas; 30,000 BTU
- Mercer Culinary M18810P Millennia® 6" x 5" High Carbon Stainless Steel Dough Cutter / Scraper with Black Handle
Crown Verity CV-PZ24-MB-NG Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 274 lb.
- 46 Inches
- 28 Inches
- 53 Inches
- Deck Width
- 23 1/2 Inches
- Deck Depth
- 16 Inches
- Burner BTU
- 30,000 BTU
- With Casters
- NSF Listed
- Fuel Type
- Natural Gas
- Installation Type
- Stainless Steel
- Number of Cooking Tiles
- Power Type
- Natural Gas
- Stainless Steel Type
- Type 304
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Crown Verity CV-PZ24-MB-NG Details
Perfectly bake authentic pizzas on your outdoor patio with this Crown Verity PZ-24-MB-NG natural gas 24" x 16" mobile outdoor pizza oven! Featuring an advanced pilot system and 30,000 BTU burners, this oven stays lit in outdoor environments to bring the aroma of freshly baked pizzas to your patio or event space, while providing fast, streamlined service from oven to outdoor table! Designed with a Volcanic Cooking Stone as well as a dual dome system, this oven maintains a uniform temperature and regulates high heat, letting each pizza be consistent and up to your high-quality standards. Each oven uses direct, convection, and radiant heat sources to help you cook the perfect pizza. Plus, the non-porous construction makes this oven non-stick, ensuring each pizza not only comes out cleanly, but also keeps your oven free of burnt food. This heavy-duty mobile outdoor grill features an all stainless steel construction, with most components made of type 304 stainless steel for exceptional durability and ease of cleaning.
Thanks to the (2) 14" wheels and 2 locking casters, this grill is incredibly simple to maneuver so you can set up your food stations in a variety of settings. The deck oven has two, 12" cooking tiles that can be independently controlled, letting you set individual temperatures to bake different products or pizza types at the same time. This is especially ideal when baking a veggie pizza in a flash, while simultaneously cooking a meat-filled calzone to reach a specific, food safe internal temperature. While cooking, a crumb tray below the burners catches any crumbs or burnt semolina, maintaining a clean working area at all times. As an added bonus, it ships assembled and ready to use so you can start cooking right away! This oven has a single gas connection and a 10' quick disconnect for use with natural gas.
Width: 23 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
Crown Verity CV-PZ24-MB-NG
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register