Cornelius 621058661 NitroPro 27" Stainless Steel Cold Brew Beverage Dispenser with Three Taps - 115V
- Durable, easy-to-clean stainless steel construction
- Designed to brew slow-steeped cold brew coffee
- Tri-tap design capable of dispensing nitro, still cold brew, and ambient water
- Features a unique nitro infusion process for a long-lasting cascade
- Creates a consistent drink profile to minimize waste and ensure quality
- Easy-to-use solid state controls
- 9 1/2" clearance between drip tray and lowest spout
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
This NitroPro cold brew beverage dispenser is the perfect way to serve your coffee-loving customers the most premium coffee beverage on the market: nitro coffee. Watch this video to learn more!
|Cornelius 621058661 Specs|
|Depth||29 5/16 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What size CO2 tank do I need for this beer dispenser?
- The size of the CO2 tank you choose will be determined by the size of your beer dispenser unit and how often you are willing to refill the tank. Larger tanks will last longer than smaller tanks, but frequency and usage should also be taken into consideration. If you plan to store your CO2 tank inside the beer dispenser, then size will be a factor here since you will also need enough room to properly store your kegs. Your local beer supplier will be able to offer suggestions and show you the maximum tank size for your dispenser.
- What is included in the Cornelius NitroPro accessory kit?
- The Cornelius NitroPro's full accessory kit includes:
- (1) NitroPro 3 keg cold brew and nitro dispenser
- (3) 3 gallon refillable “corney” kegs with ball lock adapter
- (1) 6’ flexible drain hose and fittings
- (1) 40’ box of 1/4” NSF beverage tubing to be used with nitrogen or water lines
- (1) bag of fittings, including a shutoff valve, quick connect fittings for water and gas, and hose clamps
- (1) tap wrench
- (1) nitrogen tank primary regulator with wrench
- (1) set manual
In addition to nitrogen and coffee, these accessories are all you need to properly make nitro coffee.
Cornelius 621058661 Details
Cold brew coffee has officially made its mark on the coffee industry and there's no better way to stay on top of this trend than with the Cornelius 621058661 NitroPro 27" stainless steel cold brew beverage dispenser with three taps. Made from durable stainless steel, this long-lasting, one-door draft dispenser is built to process any type of cold brew coffee, fresh brewed coffee, concentrate, or extracts without clogging or excessive filtering. Due to this, it eliminates any contact with heat for a less bitter product served at the proper temperature.
This unit features solid state controls and a tri-tap design, allowing you to dispense up to three gallons of nitro, still cold brew, and ambient water. By using these three chrome taps in various combinations, the nitro is seamlessly blended with the cold brew and water as they're dispensed from the keg, so you'll be able to create customized lattes, cappuccinos, and other popular nitro coffee drinks with minimal effort. Since the unit utilizes in-line carbonation with no filter or membrane, you can even serve cold brew coffee straight from the tap without any nitro for your more traditional coffee drinkers.
This unit's unique brewing capabilities create an eye-catching nitro-infused cascade that lasts up to 3 minutes. Each cup then delivers consistent flavor to help minimize waste and ensure your customers get the drink they're expecting, each and every time. This unit comes pre-assembled, except for the tap handles, and requires no pre-charging or agitating of kegs for carbonation, so you can put it to use almost immediately. Simply fill the keg with your cold brew concentrate diluted with water, connect the tap, and pour as needed for the ultimate experience in draft nitro coffee. Additionally, this patented Cornelius technology has no moving parts for proven efficiency.
This unit boasts 9 1/2" of clearance space between the convenient drip tray and the lowest spout, so you can fill pitchers and glasses with ease. The self-contained unit functions in an ambient temperature range of 40 - 100 degrees Fahrenheit for versatile use in different locations. Plus, it's easy to clean after service and takes less than 10 minutes per week! A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Depth: 29 5/16"
Capacity: (3) 3 gallon corny kegs
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
1/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 1/4" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!