Continental Refrigerator BBC59S-PT 59" Black Shallow Depth Pass-Through Back Bar Refrigerator
- Black exterior with galvanized steel interior and stainless steel floor
- Pass-through design
- Shallow depth design fits into narrow areas
- Solid door design with cylinder locks and magnetic snap-in gaskets
- Maintains food safe temperatures in 100 degree Fahrenheit ambient temperatures
- Easy-to-service slide-out condensing unit
- Automatic, energy-saving non-electric condensate disposal
- 115V, 1/3 hp, R-134a refrigerant
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
With over 2000 models of food service equipment, Continental Refrigeration is a top "solutions provider" for all businesses! From restaurants and bars to bakeries and delis, this American company can provide you with innovative appliances.
Conserve energy and cut down on service costs by cleaning the condenser coil on your Continental refrigerator or freezer! This will extend the life of your compressor and keep it running properly.
Maintain the gaskets on your Continental refrigerator and freezers with these simple instructions! By inspecting the gaskets for wear and tear, you can ensure there are no gaps or sealing issues on your units.
Install your electric condensate heater within your Continental until by following these simple steps! An electric condensate heater is needed for heavily used applications and in high humidity areas.
Calibrate your digital or dial thermometer with these simple steps! Calibration will ensure a perfect internal temperature in your Continental refrigerator or freezer.
|Depth||27 3/8 Inches|
|Height||36 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||15 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Front Breathing|
|Features||Alternate Condenser Location|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||4|
|Number of Kegs||2 - 3|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Top Type||Counter Level|
Customer questions about this product
- Why is the location of a left or right side mounted condensing unit important?
- Consider your kitchen’s layout when choosing whether to have the condensing unit on the right or left side and pick the configuration that will keep the compressor as far from heat sources as possible. By ensuring that your unit’s compressor is farther away from equipment like undercounter dishwashers and hot food holding equipment, you can significantly extend the life of the unit.
- Is the interior compartment of this back bar cooler open or segmented?
- This back bar cooler features an open interior compartment, enabling the user to reach between sections, as needed.
Great for use in even the busiest bars, this Continental Refrigerator BBC59S-PT 59" shallow depth pass-through back bar cooler delivers superior performance and plenty of refrigerated storage space for bottled and canned beverages, and even for kegs! This front-breathing unit features a shallow depth design so you have more room to maneuver behind the bar, a sleek black exterior to resist the wear and tear of everyday use, and a galvanized interior with a reinforced steel floor to provide additional support for heavy loads of bottles, cans, and kegs. In addition, the pass-through design of this model is great for front of the house applications since you can load the unit from one side and serve guests from the other.
To make loading easy, it also boasts stainless steel reinforced threshold sills and 4 epoxy-coated shelves. Four solid doors provide easy access to the interior and lock to prevent theft during off-hours. Additional features include a 304 stainless steel countertop that resists corrosion, an extra-large evaporator coil for consistent product temperature and quick recovery, and a powerful 1/3 hp condensing unit that slides out for easy cleaning and maintenance. This model also features Continental Refrigerator's automatic non-electric condensate removal system to help save energy. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Depth: 27 3/8"
Height: 36 3/4"
Capacity: 15 cu. ft.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
ETL US & Canada
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Continental assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Continental Refrigerator BBC50S-PT 50" Black Shallow Depth Pass-Through Back Bar Refrigerator
Continental Refrigerator BBC69S-PT 69" Black Shallow Depth Pass-Through Solid Door Back Bar Refrigerator
Continental Refrigerator BBC79S-PT 79" Black Shallow Depth Pass-Through Solid Door Back Bar Refrigerator
Continental Refrigerator BBC90S-PT 90" Black Shallow Depth Pass-Through Solid Door Back Bar Refrigerator
Get paid to review this product!